Taking Another Island

No POV

No POV

Sparky: "I think we should take the island next to Atlas."

Chimken: "Why should we."

Sparky: "It's uninhabited, there is no city or village on the maps there. Most likely just grimm, maybe a bandit tribe."

Chimken: "Alright, do what you must to clear it out I would like you to send out drones to look for any signs of civilization."

Sparky: "Yes sir."

Sparky leaves

Timeskip

There is two drones flying over the island looking for any forms of civilization, after a bit they find a bandit camp.

Sparky: "Ok, we are going to send in a team of 150 men to arrest these bandits and after we take the island we will figure out what to do with them, understood?"

Soldiers: "Yes sir!"

Timeskip

Currently there are 150 men are staged to go into the bandit camp.

Sparky over walkie: "Go."

All the soldiers put gasmask on then head to the camp as a drone over head launches teargas into the camp.

With the bandits not being able to see clearly they almost all the bandits are taken alive besides 5 who were inside a tent.

45 bandits were taken and are being taken to the Antarctic Empire's main base.

Then they are sending in 10,000 soldiers in on the most western side of the island and start clearing out grimm. Every time they saw a Grimm they put a bullet in it killing it . This continues for 3 days.

After those 3 days they went out into the waters to kill any sea grimm. To kill those grimm within a 5 mile distance took 4 days.

Timeskip

Sparky: "We have another island we need you to make a city in, we want multiple ports on there too."

Dave: "I'll get onto it."

The screen fades to black.

(I'm gonna need another name for this city)