Chapter Three

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"Guys, I think we should head to the hotels and get some rest," Hotch says.

"I agree," Rossi says. I smile. Soon everyone gets up and we walked out of the police department and into the SUV's. I sat in the back while Spencer and Morgan sat in the front.

Soon the SUV started and we drove until we got to the hotel. Once when we all got there, we got out of the SUV's and walked into the hotel.

Spencer went up to the desk and got our key cards. I stood there awkwardly waiting for him. Soon he walked up to me. Along with the rest of the team. We walked into the elevator and we all got in.

When we got there Rossi hit the number four floor. It was a quiet ride up, but we finally got there. Once when we heard the elevator doors ding we all piled out. Rossi, Hotch, J.J and Morgan turned one way while Spencer and I turned the other.

Soon we got to our room. Spencer put in his key card and the door opened. He let me go in first. As I walked in I saw that we has a double bed, a kitchen and a living room. Like always. I didn't really mind it at all.

Soon my mind wonder. Wonder off to the text I got earlier. Maybe it was a one time thing. I mean this person hasn't texted you, but that one time. I thought.

"Lilly," I heard Spencer call me.

"Yeah," I say.

"Did you hear me at all?" He asked me.

"No, my mind was somewhere else," I say.

"Ever since the plane ride your mind has been somewhere else. What has been bothering you?" Spencer asked me. He gave me his concerned look. I walked up to him and kissed his nose.

"Spencer, There is nothing to be worry or to be concerned about," I say. He looks at me.

"OK I know when you say that, there is something to be worried about," He says. I smile.

"You worry too much," I say.

"People do say that," He says. I smile. I set my stuff down next to the bed. Soon I felt arms go around my waist and a head rest on my shoulders.

"Spencer," I say.

"Yes," He says.

"Are for comfortable on my shoulder?" I asked him.

"Yes, yes I am," He says kissing my neck. I soon turned to look at him. He smiles at me. "Your beautiful." He kisses my nose. "Don't ever forget that."

"I won't, because I have you to remind me," I said. I pecked his lips. "I'm going to get ready for bed." I went into his bag and got one of his t-shirts.

"Hey," He says. I smile and ran into the bathroom. I locked it and got undressed. I put on Spencer's t-shirt. I looked into the mirror and put my hair up in a bun. I brushed my teeth and walked back out. I saw Spencer lying in the bed. I got in beside him and cuddle into his chest while he put his arm around me. I turned the TV and flipped through some channels until I found a show. It wasn't long until I fell asleep.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I knew Lilly was asleep because well, I just knew. Soon I heard her phone buzz. I knew snooping was not my thing, but it was kinda bothering me and I didn't want it to wake Lilly. I took my hand that was around Lilly and got her phone. It was from J.J. A text. This late? I opened it.

Did you tell Spencer yet? Was the words on the text. Tell me what? Soon I went back to her messages and saw she got one from an unknown number. I opened it and it said Watch your back Lilly. Was someone threatening her? And if someone was, why didn't she tell me?

Soon I put her phone back on the desk and turned off the TV. I put my arm back around her and fell asleep.

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I woke up before Spencer and wiggled out of his grip. I went to the kitchen and got a cup of tea. Soon I heard footsteps. Soon Spencer came in with his pants on.

"Hey," He says yawning.

"Hey," I say kissing him. When I pulled away he did not look happy. "What's wrong?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked me. I looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Someone is threatening you, and you didn't tell me," He says. I gave him a look.

"You looked through my texts last night didn't you?" I asked him.

"You phone went off last night and I didn't want it to wake you," He says.

"How could you Spencer! This is my life we are talking about," I say.

"You should know,I care about you, you should know that," He replies.

"Yeah, but I don't want you to get hurt!" I replied back. Soon I walked into the bedroom and got dressed. I threw him his t-shirt and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Somewhere where I can cool down," I say. Soon I walked out and shut the door. I saw J.J standing in the hallway. She walked over to me.

"What's wrong?" She asked me. I looked at her.

"Spencer's life might be on the edge as well as mine," I say.

"Did you tell him?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"He looked at my texts," I say. "I got mad at him and walked out. I just need to calm down."

"How about we get you something to eat and go back to the police station?" J.J asks me.

"Yeah. Thank you J.J. For everything," I say as we walked to the elevator.

"That is what friends are for," She says. I smile.

***
I hope this chapter was good