Chapter Seventeen

*Next Day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. What the hell happen last night. The last thing I remember was going to a bar. I got up a bit to see Spencer sleeping. Soon I ran to the bathroom and open up the toilet. I start throwing up. Great hungover. Not the thing I wanted. Maybe going to that bar was a bad idea. Soon I felt Spencer holding back my hair. As I was done, I wipes my mouth and flushed the toilet. Spencer walked out. Great still mad at me. Soon he came back with a couple Advil and some water.

"Here. Take these. They will help you," He says sitting beside me. I took the water and pop the pills into my mouth. I took a couple drinks of water. I gave him the glass. He took it back out and I stood up. I walked into the bedroom and sitting on the bed. Soon Spencer came over and sat next to me.

"What happen last night?" I asked him. He looks at me.

"You told me why you were doing this.And I told you that I just don't want to see you hurt," I say. "I took you home and you fell asleep. I got Morgan to go get your car and you wanted me to cuddle with you. Man were you drunk." He chuckles. "Also your really funny when your drunk."

"I get that a lot," I say.

"I got to get to work, but Morgan should be coming by to see you," He says kissing my cheek. I lied on the bed as Spencer got dress. Once he was ready he put his holster on his side. I smiled at how cute he was when he dressed all fancy is a suit and tie to go to work. He came over and gave me a quick peck of the lips. "Don't worry. We will find these guys, and this nightmare will be over." I smiled and watched as he put his messenger bag over his shoulder. He went out the door and I lied there for a couple minutes. Soon I got out my laptop.

To:Brain Dead

From: Hell's Angel.

I am going somewhere. Somewhere dangerous. If I don't these kids will die. Don't try and talk me out of this. It's what I want to do. If I do die, Please tell Spencer Reid that I love him and what I am doing is for his own safety. Even if it means not seeing him any more. I just want to say this. Over the pass three years you have been a good friend to me and your part of my family. If I do survive this, I want to meet up with you. I want to know who you really are, so we can be friends outside the internet. I am going today and nothing is stopping me. I am sorry.

I sent the message and got up to get ready into a white owl t-shirt, ripped jeans, black and white shoes, my partners in crime bracklet (never leave home without it) and my case says Selfie. I looked at the time. Eleven- thirty. It takes me almost a half hour to get there. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

*Brain Dead's P.O.V*

I was in Virginia. I knew who Hell's Angel was. Soon I got a message. It was from Lilly.

To:Brain Dead

From: Hell's Angel.

I am going somewhere. Somewhere dangerous. If I don't these kids will die. Don't try and talk me out of this. It's what I want to do. If I do die, Please tell Spencer Reid that I love him and what I am doing is for his own safety. Even if it means not seeing him any more. I just want to say this. Over the pass three years you have been a good friend to me and your part of my family. If I do survive this, I want to meet up with you. I want to know who you really are, so we can be friends outside the internet. I am going today and nothing is stopping me. I am sorry.

I read the message over and over. No no no. This can't be. She can't do this. I put my laptop in my bag and ran out the door.

"Hey James, where are you going?" My best friend Bobby says.

"Gotta go to the BAU, my sister is in trouble," I say running out the door.

*Morgan's P.O.V*

"Hey Lilly," I say outside Spencer's door. Nothing. I turned the knob and it was unlocked. Weird. I took out my gun and open the door slowly. I walked in and checked everywhere. She left her phone, messenger bag and her laptop. I went to her laptop and opened it and saw she sent a message to someone named Brain Dead. I opened it up and read it. "Oh no." I got up and ran out and into my car.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

I was at the BAU when a brown hair and blue eye boy came in. He looked a lot like Lilly, only he looked about three years old.

"Can I help you sir?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"Can I talk to your whole team. It's about one of your team mates," He says. I looked at him.

"I don't think so," I say. I was about to walk away when he said something. Something that caught my ear.

"I am James Armstrong. Well Johnson. I am Lilly's sister," He says. I stopped where I was. Soon Garcia came up to us.

"Who's this?" Garcia asked me.

"James Johnson. Lilly's brother," I say. She looks at me, then back at him. "Garcia get everyone in the conference room." She nods and walks off.

***

Do not take life so seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

-Elbert Hubbard

***

Author here. Yes James Johnson alive and he is Brain Dead. Have been talking to his sister for three years. But Lilly doesn't know so... Hehe. Anyway this chapter broke my heart to write because of what Lilly is going to do. Do you think she is making the right choice or the wrong one?