Chapter Six

*Lilly's P.O.V*
Once we landed in Virginia, I told Spencer to come over after he was done of his work. I didn't really have any since I finished it all. I was in my house playing Bass Down Low By DEV ft The Cataracs. I was dancing around in my house being my normal self. I may not be a very good singer, but I am awesome at dancing my heart out. I have been trying to get Spencer to take a dance class with me. He won't. Soon I heard a knock at the door. I turned down my music and danced my way to the door. I opened the door to see Spencer there. I smiled and let him in. He smiles as he came in. I shut the door and saw Spencer was hanging up his jacket. I turned off the music.

"I see your in a good mood," He says. I smile and kissed him. I pulled away.

"I'm always in a good mood Reiders," I say. He looks at me.

"Reiders?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I told you I have different nicknames for you," I say.

"I like it," He says. I smile. Spencer sat on the couch and I sat next to him.

"OK so you are wondering what happen to me,"I say. He nods. "Well it started when I was eight."

*Flashback*
"My brother and I, we were walking home from school one day. I forgot something back at the school and told James to wait for me. I ran back in and got what I was looking for. I walked back out to find out my brother had disappear. I thought he might of walked home on his own. So I decided to walk home. When I got there, I found out that he wasn't at home. We found out later that he was kidnapped. Maybe three or four days after we got a call saying that they found him dead in the woods. I was the most upset since I was so close with him.

About five years later my parents and I were at home watching TV. Well I wasn't. I was reading. Soon four men came through the door. I didn't really look up from my reading at the time, but I knew they were armed. I only looked up from my book once. It was when my mom and dad were going upstairs with two other men that were armed. Soon both of the men came up to me and one of them said.
"Don't worry." He took the book out of my hands. "We will meet again." Soon there was two gun shots and the two men raced down the stairs and they left.

I was about Nineteen when I met Adam. That was when I met Emily. We were on mission to stop Ian Doyle, and put him back in jail. What I didn't tell Emily was that I was trying to save Declan, not from his father, but his mother who was trying to kill him at the time. Long story short, I fell in love with Adam. Once I told Adam who I was, he didn't get mad at me. He helped Emily and I. Emily got Declan out of there and we put Ian in jail. But we had to make sure that Ian thought Declan was dead, so Emily was holding the gun to Delcan's head and I was taking the pictures.

Three years before I joined the BAU Adam and I were attacked. We were attacked by the four men. We were on the run, but we landed in a warehouse. We were tapped. What I didn't know was Adam had a gun. When the four men came, Adam took out two of the men. Once one of the men saw he pulled the trigger and the bullet was coming towards me. Adam jumped in front of me and the bullet hit him instead of me. He died right then and there. The cops came and the other two men ran. I stood there as the cops came. I couldn't even talk knowing the Adam was dead."

*Flashback Over*

"I joined the BAU, so I could be safe and so Derek could punch out the two men if they ever came after me," I say. Spencer smiles. "I never thought I would fall in love all over again, but I did."

"And your scared that what happen to Adam, will happen to me," Spencer says. I nodded.

"Yes," I say. He pulls me in and hugs me.

"I am not going anywhere, and your not either. I will protect the both of us until the world ends. Which is highly unlikely for it to happen," He says. I smile. I pulled away.
"You really know how to make someone smile when they really need it," I say.

"I got an idea cupcake," Spencer says.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"How about you and I host a dinner party, on Saturday. We can get the whole team to come," He says.

"Spencer that is a perfect idea," I say. He smiles and I kiss him. I pulled away from the kiss. "So you don't care about what happen to me?"

"Lilly. If it comes back we will fight these men together. But for now I am not dwelling on the past," He says. "We are in the present, and that is what matters most to me." I smile and I turn on the TV. I slide into the couch, and rest my head on Spencer's shoulder. Spencer put his arm around me. "You know I love you Lilly right." That made me blush.

"I know Spencer, and I love you too," I say.

***

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

-Buddha

***

Yes I got her past in. If you got confused about this chapter please leave a chapter and I'll explain it to you. I am doing a five book series. But I think your going to quiet after this book..... O.o I SAID TOO MUCH!