Chapter Nine

*Spencer's P.O.V*

"Spencer," Lilly says backing away from the window. That is when I got concerned.

"What?" I asked her. She didn't say anything. She just grabbed her messenger bag, and my jacket.

"We have to get out of here. Now," She says.

"Why?" I asked her. She grabbed my hand and went through the kitchen, until we got to the back door.

"Those two men are here," She says. I looked at her.

"Lets get back to my place then," I say. We open the door and headed out.

*Unknown's P.O.V*

We got up to Lilly's house. Once we got to the door we kicked the door down. We walked in.

"Take the upstairs," I said. The man nodded and went upstairs. I made sure I had my gun with me. I checked in the kitchen, and looked in the dinning room. I also check the living room. Nothing.

"She's not here," The man says.

"I know Mason!" I snapped. "We have to find her."

"Justin. Calm down," He says. I looked at him.

"One thing her father quit being one of us just to settle down with that bitch he calls a wife," I say. "Now that we killed most of her family, its time to kill her."

"You got to remember Justin. She is part of the FBI now," Mason says.

"Mason. Who's older here!" I yelled. He clenched up. "I'm sorry. It's just."

"You want to get back at the one who left you," Mason says.

"He was one of my best friends. Johnny," I say. "And he was our leader." He nods. "If we can put this fucked up girl in the grave, then our problems will be solved, and we can have a normal life." I walked out the door.

"We never had a normal life Justin. Ever since our parents died. And now your putting pain on this innocent girl who hasn't done nothing wrong to you!" He yelled.

"Mason you don't get it do you?" I asked him.

"No what do I don"t get? That your being a huge bitch all of sudden?" He asked me. He walked to the van. I groaned.

"Mason!" I yelled.

"No, just don't talk to me Justin," He says getting into the van. I walked over to the van, got into the drivers seat and we drove off.

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"So they got to your house after we left. How could we not see the van?" Hotch asked.

"We all were having a good time, that we just forgot about what happen to Lilly," Rossi says. The whole team was at Spencer's house, along with Prentiss of course. I called them once we got to Spencer's place and told them to come to Spencer's apartment.

"So the men you told me about before, are after you?" Prentiss asked me. I nodded. "Why?" I shrugged.

"It's gotta be something about my parents," I say.

"I can do some research tomorrow," Garcia says. "I mean on your parents. What were their names?"

"Johnny and Lola Armstrong," I say. I looked at Morgan who was going to punch something. I walked up to him and pulled him into the kitchen. "Morgan, I'll be OK."

"How can I know that?" He asked me. "Your my best friend, a sister. I can't loose you." I shook my head.

"You won't. I will fight," I say. He gives me a small smile and hugs me. Soon he lets go. We both walked back in to see everyone leaving. Soon J.J walks up to me.

"I'll be here to see you in the morning," She says. I nod and she pulls me into the hug. She lets go and walks out the door. As soon as the door close I felt a pair of lips on my cheek. I turned to see Spencer. I smiled.

"Hi," I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He hands slipped around my waist.

"Hey," He says. I smiled and kissed him. I pulled away and walked into the kitchen. I was glad that I had clothes at Spencer's place. I put on the kettle, and waited. I heard my stomach growling, so I decided to cook something. I opened the fridge and got some bologna and a couple potatoes that were in the corner. I cut up the potatoes and the the bologna.

"Lilly you just ate," I heard Spencer say.

"That was like two hours ago," I say with some sass. He laughs. I took out the frying pan and pot and put the potatoes in the pot with some water. I put the frying pan on the stove and I put the pot on the stove also. I put around two teaspoons of oil in the frying pan. Soon the kettle went and I poured my tea into my cup. I started cooking the bologna, and kept an eye on the potatoes. Soon enough everything was done. I put everything on the plates and peeled my potatoes. Soon I was sitting with Spencer who took one of my bologna's. "Spencer!"

"My house, my food," He says.

"And you don't mess with a women and her food," I say. He looks at me. I laughed.

"Are you serious?" He asked me.

"Well, that is with me," I say. He smiles. Soon I finished my tea and food and washed and dried the plate and cup. I yawned and decided to get ready for bed. I got one of Spencer's T-shirt and put it on. I saw Spencer getting ready. I got into bed and he got in with me. I cuddle up to him and soon I was sound asleep.

***
A sad soul can kill you quicker, far quicker then a germ.

-John Steinbeck