20. Let's Run Away Together

War thought of his parents as he dozed off inside of his bathtub while taking a bath. He remembered the feeling the first time he laid his eyes on the beautiful Hana sensei who cuddled the baby him in her delicate arms while his teenage dad cooed down on him with the brightest smile on his face that strongly resembles his.

He was peeking from outside the window of what looks like the old infirmary of the academy. His mother was still on the hospital bed and looked like she had just given birth to him a few hours back. Her face looked so pale and tired but it doesn't stopped her to appear so divine in front of her lover and War's eyes.

"Oh he looks a lot like me Hana sensei. Look at his eyes. Shall we name him Mark Jr.?" War heard his father tell his mother as he tickled the baby's face. Hana giggled watching her lover adoring their baby.

"Who said he looks like you? You can't be sure of that. He had gotten my nose and my lips." She said not letting Mark win against her.

"Yes! He's beautiful as you sensei. I stand defeated." Mark replied kissing Hana's forehead.

Mark had to stop himself from having that urge to show the him now to the two person inside the room and show them how the baby in Hana's arms had become as he grow up. But for some reasons, War also wanted to turn back into that baby so that he can feel his parents warmth once again. War don't know what to feel anymore. He guessed he was just too overjoyed.

The door opened and a middle aged man in a suit entered the room making the two people straightened there stance. His sharp features and intimidating aura told War that the person is someone authoritative and somehow being feared by these two younger persons.

"Dad."

"Headmaster."

War heard his parents greeted the man differently.  It was Junichi Kunichiro himself, his grandfather and the headmaster of the academy in his adult form. War last saw him as a twelve year old kid so he naturally didn't recognized him.

"I arranged all the necessary documents for the child. You need not to worry about his registration anymore." His deep voice talked to the two people who suddenly become alarmed. Hana was frowning to his dad while Mark looked as if he wanted to scream to the older man.

"You registered our baby already without consulting us, his parents? What did you even named him?" Hana asked his father darkly.

"I registered him under our family name. He is called  Kunichiro War." The headmaster answered his daughter, his eyes were focused on the baby in her arms. Mark's head shot up to look at the headmaster, he can no longer stop himself from grimacing.

"You named him yourself? Why would you do that? Should my child be taking my own surname?" Mark no longer maintained his composure as he talked back to his lover's father. The thought of the man robbing him with his rights in naming his own child had made his loathe for the man show expressively. The headmaster ignored him and extended his hand to touch the baby on Hana's arms.

"Dad! Why did you do that? Why did you not wait for us first?" Hana pulled away the baby preventing his father from laying his hands on War. She then looked at Mark and offered him to get War from her arms which he immediately obliged. The headmaster's eyes followed the baby that had been transferred into it's father's arms, still fast asleep inside the bundle of linen.

"Do you expect me to register him into this kid's name then? He can't even hold the baby right."

"Dad!" Hana reprimanded his father holding on to her lover's arms, as Mark's face grew darker every passing minute with the headmaster's presence. But with War in his arms, he lenghtens his temper.