(chapter: 2) Stowaways

I woke to momo tapping me violently on my shoulder "Ehh?" Momo was trying to say something to me then I remembered I had my earplugs in I took them out to hear "come ochako we are here." "Ok!" As I followed momo out of the bus I heard something fell from behind me as I turned to see what it was momo grabbed me by my hand and pulled me out of the bus. "Come ochako you don't want me awaiza to leave without you?!?" "Sorry I had earplugs in so I wouldn't wake to bakugou's yelling." "Yeah I hear you and good thing you had those in because he yelled for over 15 minutes at denki and kiri for the awful singing! Ugh what pain did the last hour cause to my ears!" I laughed at that "well get used to it it's going to take 2 days to get to the space station!" "TWO DAYS!! ARE YOU JOKING!" "No why I thought you knew." "I'll be def by the time those two days are over!" We walked to where the rest of the group was "good you made it!" "Really bakubro?" "Oh shut it shitty hair!" "Hey!!" "Anyways where's mr awaiza?" "Oh he went to sign us in.He should be back any second now so grab your stuff!" Said ida "Don't tell me what to do!" *sigh* when would bakugou learn when to hold his tongue?? Just as ida said mr awaiza came back "ok class follow me." He said in a very sad tone I still wondered why he was sad. "Hey!" Said ida "who's bag is this!" "Not mine." "Not mine!" "That bag lookes like garbage like hell that would be my bag!" "I'll take that as a no!" everyone said it wasn't there bag except me. 'That bag looks awfully familiar' "I don't remember packing a second bag but it could me mine!" I said not sure if it was mine or not well for one thing the problem has been solved I went over to what was supposedly my bag. I tried to lift it boy was it heavy! But it wasn't a problem I used my quirk and made it float and grabbed it and ran off towards the group. As mr awaiza walked towards the barrier of the lift off pad he stared to tell us what we would expect when we got to the space station "and that all you should now just remember to treat the leaders nicely that goes to you bakugou!" "Grrrrrr" "oh quit your belly aching bakugou!" Said shoto bravely. Shoto knew what would come after that but he didn't care. "Shut your mouth before I shut it for you icyhot!" As the group passed through the barrier which kept the unwanted people out I felt like this pace would be the last thing I see of earth for awhile 'just for awhile right? Right?!?' Mr awaiza led us to a little bunker shed which had a secret elevator in it! As we all got in the elevator I realized that we would be cramped in this elevator oh what problems would that cause?!? "Deku get away from me!!!" "Sorry kacchan!" Deku slowly moved away from bakugou and towards me oh god please don't tell me he's going to be next to me!?! Turns out he stopped by ida *sigh* even though it would be uncomfortable it would have been nice to be next to him. Soon after a painful ride down the elevator the elevator dinged and open its doors we all rushed out of the elevator leaving mr awaiza behind us with our bags and one floating one I still remembered that my bag wasn't that heavy...... mr awaiza led us to where we would be getting aboard our ship "now those who have to go to the bathr—" denki quickly ran to use the restroom. Mina laughed "typical denki!" She Said giggling. After denki was done doing his business we all aboarded our ship. There was about enough room to fit 100 people on here! Plus there was another restroom on the ship "oh thank god there's another bathroom here! I thought I would have to hold it the hole time!" "You would be holding that for two fucking days dunce face!!!" "ohhhh" "you fucking idiot no wonder why mr awaiza brought you along!!" We all sat in our seats and buckled up for safety you know just in case if we get flung out of our seats oh boy would that cause ruckus! I sat next to momo again and behind me was Deku and shoto and in front of me was denki and sero oh boy what trouble would they cause? Probably pissing off bakugou would be there number one goal. Mr awaiza took the helm and pressed the button that closed the doors " attention students will be taking off now please make sure you're in your seats or else you might die." "DIE?!??" "Lift off in 10...9...8.." "what does he mean by die!?!" Said Deku "7...6....5..." "wait how do you buckle this!?!?" "4...3..." "denki hurry up and buckle your seatbelt!!!" "2....1..." "I'm trying!!" "Lift off!" The ship started to move very fast straight and then it curved then it went up and up and up! "Ahghggggggghhh." All of us went soon we were in space and what a view it was! "Oh thank god I didn't die!" "Take it all in students because this is the last time you will see earth for awhile." It was great! I quickly remembered that I had a camera so I quickly pulled out my 'Supposedly my bag' and opened it to find "ERI!?!?" "Huh?! Eri?" Said the hole group. They all raced over to find eri in my bag. Lucky mr awaiza was alseep and didn't hear my shouting. "man that dude sleeps anywhere anytime! Ribbit!" Said tsu "eri what are you doing in urarakas bag?" "I didn't want awaiza to go so I snuck into urarakas bag so that I can go with him to wherever he's going!" "Awwww!" "Tch, I want to know how she got into round face's bag!?!" "With the help of mrio!" "Is miro here?" Deku Said excitedly "no you left him at the bus." "Bahahaha!" "Oh shut it bakubro!" "You..you...left him...bahahaha!" "Why is mr bakugou laughing?" "Because he supposedly found something funny in what you said." "Oh shut it icyhot!" "Well are we going to do she can't be here!"Said ida like what we should've said " maybe we should wake mr awaiza up and see what he does!" Said deku "good idea Deku!" All of us went over to mr awaiza and put eri up to his face "mr awaiza!" Said denki in a Mischievous tone "we have a little problem!" "Ehhh what is it kaminari-eri!? What is she doing here?" as I explain to him The last five minutes he listened very carefully and had a stern look on his face "I see well eri I guess your coming with us!" "WHAT?!?" " it's too late to return her now we are already in space and if we turn back we might lose the chance to get there at all. Besides she can bring some joy...to this trip." "What about mirio?!?" Said Deku worried for his friend " i'm sure he can walk back to UA perfectly safe. Now with that out of the way can all of you return to your seats!?" "Yes mr awaiza!" We all raced beck to our seats I decided to take the pictures now before it was to late. My camera was old and small and didn't need internet to work and it still had took good quality pictures! After that I put my camera away and shoved my bag under my seat. Momo was distracted by space to notice my camera, if she saw it she would try to replace it! Eri was in the front with mr awaiza learning how to start the warp jump "ok students prepare to leave our solar system." As I took the final glance at our wonderful earth I realize that how small we are compared to the vast void of the universe.