(chapter: 4) The hotel

The space station was magnificent no wonder Mina said that it would be an romantic place to be! We just got out of warp and looking at that was a breath of fresh air! "Ok students we are here now can anyone tell me what we shouldn't do?" "Oh oh I know!" "Ok kaminari tell us" "we shouldn't piss you off!" Denki smiled knowing what he said wasn't what mr awaiza said earlier but I don't think anyone would remember what he said because it has been two days since he said that. "*sigh* can anyone tell me what I said or I have to go over it again." "Sorry mr awaiza I don't think anyone here was listening the first time you said it....." I could tell that he was annoyed but by the look of his face I think he knew that we wouldn't been listening the first time "ok now listen students I'm going to say this one last time! On the space station there is royals and they don't like people that question what they do so don't ask them a million questions about why this is like that or that is like this! Listen to them and RESPECT THEM. And make sure you stay together I don't want anyone getting lost especially eri!" I could tell that when he said respect them he meant it to bakugou. "Ok mr awaiza!" Said the hole class "ok get your stuff ready because we're about to land." I didn't have to much I had my bag and one extra from the bag that eri was in I guess it was mine now I mean having two bags is better than nothing! "Uraraka?" "Yes momo?" "Can I borrow your earplugs when we return back home?" "Sure but couldn't you make some?" "Yea but they wouldn't be as good as yours was!" "Ok then...." when our ship docked mr awaiza picked up eri and his luggage he walked in front of us and led us to where we would be staying. "Who do you think will be your roommate momo?" "I don't know but I hope mr awaiza make the right choices for who to pair up!"
The hotel that we would be staying in was near the royals palace our hotel had 143 floors and looked like a building like from a futuristic movie! Our floor was 143 the top of the building how cool was that! I just needed to not look down and I'll be fine "now some of us would have to take the elevator while the others would have to wait until they were up there. Ida you take this half of the group while I'll be down here with the other half," "Yes sir!" Ida took half of the group including me. As I got into the elevator I noticed that there was enough room to fit the rest of the class plus a few more people ida noticed too "mr awaiza the elevator has enough room to fit everyone!" Mr awaiza looked and said "well I guess we all can go in the elevator." with that everyone that wasn't in the elevator got on "Hey bakugou!" "WHAT DUNCE FACE!" "We don't want you getting claustrophobic on us!" "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?" "I said that there's enough room that you don't get claustrophobic on us!" "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!" "KAMINARI!" "Yes mr awaiza!?" "I brought you along to learn not to be an ass hole!" "I was trying to me funny!" *ding!* went the elevator I was glad that I could finally get away from bakugou and denki but fate had other ideas "now I'm going to pair 4 of you up! And no complaints!" In room 1234 Deku, shoto, Mina and tsuyu." Blast I wasn't going to be with Deku I mean why do I care I'm happy for them right? In room 1235 bakugou, kirishima, momo, and uraraka." Great just my luck now I'm in the same room as one of the most loud people in the entire trip "pisst uraraka!" "Yes momo?" "I'm very happy that we're paired together!" "Why?" "So that I can borrow your earplugs!" "Seriously momo?" "Yes how on earth am I going to sleep with bakugou and kiri in the same room?" *sigh* I mean I guess my trip isn't completely ruined I just have to bear with the fact that I have two boys, both do get loud mainly bakugou, and momo constantly asking for my earplugs! It's fine it's fine right? Me and momo got the left side of the room while the boys got the right we had big nice soft beds with nightstands on both sides of the beds. And it even had a little fridge by the door. And there was a closet too and a nice big bathroom by the door connecting our room with Dekus but don't worry there was two bathrooms so me and momo got the one on the left while the boys got the one on the right while I was unpacking I noticed that in the bag that eri stowaway in that it had some of her stuff like clothes and her cute little stuff bear that mr awaiza gave her for Christmas! I had to give it to him "be right back momo!" I said while I was running out of the room "uraraka where are you going! Don't leave me here alone with these two!" I could here Bakugou yelling at momo for saying that. God he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut! But enough of thinking about bakugou. I got to mr awaiza and eri's room and knocked on their door "uraraka? Is there a problem with who your roommates are?!" "No I mean I could've preferred if your paired— never mind that here!" "What's this?" "It's the bag eri stowawayed in it has some of her clothes etc!" "Oh thank you uraraka." "Your welcome!" With that I went back to my room and finish unpacking but when I got there our half of the room looked amazing "momo what did you do to our half of the room?" "Oh I made it look better! I felt a little home sick so I decided to make it look better besides we're going to be here for awhile!" Momo put these nice blankets on our beds and nice soft decorative pillows too the boys side was looking uhhh well a little lesser than our side maybe this trip wasn't ruined after all I mean their will be chaos's in this room sometimes but over all I could deal with it and I like challenges! *knock knock* I went over to find denki at our door "denki what do you want?" "Oh mr awaiza said to meet him down stairs in 10 minutes—oh oh my wow looks at your room!"denki invited himself into our room and sat on bakugous bed "Denki get out of here if Bakugou sees you sitting on his bed he'll kill you!" "Yeah yeah whatever wow cool your room has a wonderful view! Mine has a view of the dinner area not that I'm complaining or anything!" "Denki! what is he doing here uraraka?" "I'm trying to get him to leave!" "Mr awaiza said to meet him down stairs in 10 minutes but I'm marveling at how beautiful is the left side of the room I mean the right side looks shabby compared to—" "DUNCE FACE!!!!!" "Anyways umm meet mr awaiza down stairs in 10 minutes and I'll see you there bye!" "DIE!" With that bakugou was chasing denki down the hall "*sigh* when will he ever learn?" "Wow momo your side of the room is very manly! Oops I mean womanly!" "Thanks kiri Anyways how about the three of us go down stairs and join the rest of the group!" "Ok just let me get my crocs!"

Note: I want to say Thanks for reading and waiting for this chapter to come out! Thank you!