~your vows~

NATHAN:
I look forward to falling in love with you over and over again,each day.
In this game of life , I promise to be your navigator, your best friend,and the best wife taht I can be. And I promise to always have your back and never leave your side no matter how tough the challenges get.

SAM:
32 years ago today you captured my heart by being exactly who you are. The sweetest, most loving ,compassion ,and sensitive person that I have ever known. You have been my very best friend through the good and the bad since we were thirteen. You have you been the reason that I smile and you have given comfort beyond mesure when i have cried. You have believed in me when no one else would, and you have shown me how to live with passion and purity and unconditionally acceptance. I'm not sure a lifetime is long enough to return all that you have given to me, but I promise the rest of my days I'll spend by your side. To laugh with you and cry with you, to believe in you and support you. In poverty I promise to do everything to make our love rich and finer than any treasure we can ever imagine. And in weath to never let our love grow poor.
Together we are better than we could ever hope to be alone, and today i give you my love,my trust and my forever. You will ALWAYS be the best part of my day.

DEACON ST. JOHN:
I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices ,my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together it makes my past seem worth it ,because if I had one thing differently ,I might have never met you.

JOHN MARSTON:
JOHN ,
I prayed continuously for my husband and the fact that are standing in front of me today completely exceeds any expectations that I ever had. I have never felt so loved and so cared for by any man ,and I have never been this on love with anyone. You encouraged me to be the woman that God created me to be and you accepted me for who u am. Your love inspired me ,your drive to seek truth and loves compels me. Everything that I have is yours , I give myself completely and freely to you. I commit myself to you and I promise to be faithful to you.

NIER:
I never thought it was possible
That I would be standing here with you.
It was something I thought was from a fairytale
A happy ending to a children's book
I never thought it possible
For it to be so true and so real
We were merely friends
Ot so we thought we were
I never thought it could change so fast
It was a chance I met you when you were in town
It was fate that brought us together like a magnetic pull I was stuck quite happily and you were as well.
I lived you then and I still do but now I know I'm IN love with you
I promise not to leave you
I promise to stand by you and love you
I never thought it would be possible that I'd be here with you
But I'm glad taht I am and I will always love you.

LEON S. KENNEDY:
What can I say that i haven't already said? What can I give to you that I haven't already given? How can I look at you when you look at me like I'm the only one here? Why can I tell you everything and can't tell anyone else? Why do you make me feel the way that I do?

There comes a time in everyone's life that all you can see are the years passing by and I made up my mind that I want to spend those years with you. You walked into my life when I needed you the most. No matter whatvibfoninlill always carry you in my heart, our memories will always make us smile, & our laughs will never stop. I'll stay with you until daylight dind& you'll hold me until the sun rises. I want to spend every moment I have with you. Through ups and downs my decision is final you've helped me out of the dark and broke down the door to my heart. I love you Leon.

GERALT:
You are so much more than a man to me. I have found you in you ,the king of my kingdom, my anchor in life's tempestuous sea, the glitter behind my beauty. Above all, you are now my husband, and I will love you until times end.

CULLEN RUTHERFORD:
Because of you ,i laugh, I smile and I dare to do more tah I ever have. Tahnk you for the miracle of you and I encourage you to always be who you are. My soul mate, the love of my life and my person.

PETER PARKER:
Today i make the most sincere promise one heart to another. I vow to be your constant love and support; your devoted partner in life; to allow myself to grow through your remarkable love for me. I vow to be your home; to be your place of comfort and calm;
to have faith when out journey is effortless,and when it is challenging , and when we fave diversity ,we will never do it alone;
Because today I promise you My Person" and my best friend
That I will never give up; that I will always believe in us;
And that I will completely love you for all of your life.