Chapter Eighteen: Mission Completed

Your pov
     'Just when it was fucking getting good too.' I huffed as I stood impatiently in the bastard's office, Kyoutani next to me. "Look at what we got 'ere, boys." They're boss finally entered, snickering at us. "A couple of horny bastards, huh?"

     His henchman also snickered at us, making me click my tongue. "She's a pretty thing, eh?" He lifted my chin and turned me towards him.

     Internally, I gagged; however, to get what we needed I had force myself to not kill him right then and there. "How 'bout you ditch your boring little boyfriend and come play with me?" He hummed disgustingly.

"Oh, I'd love to." I tried to hold my stomach bile from escaping.

"That's a good girl." He rubbed my  chin, making his way to sit behind his desk.

     He patted his thighs, making me grumble under my breath. I forced myself to walk towards him, standing behind him; a hand on his shoulder. He now bragged and boosted himself up, making me roll my eyes. Silently, I pulled my gun from my holster on my thigh; the barrel of the gun hitting his temple. "You've been talking for too long. It's time for you to listen to what I've got to say." I spoke to him, eyeing everyone as their guns were pointed at us.

"What the hell do you want, bitch?" The man growled at me, however, fear was in his voice.

"We want our money, bitch." I hummed, tapping the gun onto his temple.

"I don't even know who you fucking are." He spat. "And even if I did, I wouldn't give you a fucking penny, whore."

     I whistled, instructing Dickson and Kodu to enter. "Maybe you'll change your mind if we take birthday boy over there for a joyride." I pointed the barrel to his terrified teenage son between Dickson and Kodu.

"W-wait! H-how much do you want? Just- leave my son out of this." He pleaded.

"You see, I would've." I hummed, acting like I was thinking. "But you really really pissed. Me. Off." I pressed the barrel harder into his head before pulling back. "If anyone stops us or follows us, little birthday boy won't get to have another birthday. Got it?"

     He hastily nodded, motioning for the rest of his henchman to stay still. The henchman simply watched us as we began to exit the room, eyeing us for any suspicious moment. Once we left the party, we grabbed the blindfolded kid and put him in our vehicle before we drove away. A sigh of relief left me as I threw my wig to the floor, a whistle catching my attention. "Damn, Hound you were getting some, huh?" Kodu laughed, snickering.

"Enough, Claws." I grumbled, embarrassed as Kyoutani covered his neck.

     He was going to make another snarky remark before he realized the glare I was sending him. He quickly shut his mouth and turned away. After a few awkward moments of silence, my mom called saying we received our money and interest. I whistled, motioning my head towards the captured male; signaling for them to release him. After an abrupt stop, we pushed the scared male out. "Tell daddy next time he misses on a payment, the King will have his head." I declared, making the terrified man shakily nod.

     Once we were sure he understood, we left.

.

     A large sigh left me as I entered my room, quickly changing into comfortable clothes. A small knock was at my door. "Yeah." I huffed allowing whoever knocked to enter.

"Hey..." Kyoutani barely said, not meeting my eyes.

"Oh... hey..." I mumbled as my back was towards him.

"About earlier-" I quickly cut him off.

"Don't worry about that. It was work." I said.

"But-" Again, I cut him off.

"I said don't worry about it!" I exclaimed before sighing. "Just drop it. Tomorrow we'll visit your family. Now, go rest." I waved him out.

     A large sigh came from him since he couldn't gain answers from me before the door opened and then closed; signaling that he left. Stress consumed me, causing me to rub my temples before forcing myself to sleep for a long, draining day to come ahead.

.

     The next day rolled around, making me not want to leave my bed. With a large groan, I mustered myself out of bed and quickly changed into the clothes I normally wore for missions. I put my mask on before knocking on Kyoutani's door. "What?" He groggily groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Don't you want to visit your family?" I asked.

     He instantly woke up, remembering what I told him last night. "Right-" He quickly answered before going back into his room to change. "Should I bring my mask too?" He quickly popped his head out.

"No. It's your family we're going to. I need to so they don't know my face and call the police. Now, hurry up." I huffed before I began to walk away before stopping and turning around. "And while we're there refer to me as 'Venom', don't use my real name. I'll be in the car." Now, I walked away completely.

.

     We sat inside the car in front of his house, waiting for him to leave. "Are we going or not?" I huffed, arms crossed over my chest.

"Are you sure? It's been awhile. Do you think they remember me?" He stumbled over his words.

"Yes. Your parents will remember who you are." I sighed, leaving the car and holding the door open for him. "Now, let's go." Motioning for him to get out.

"Right." He quickly got out and took a deep breath as he stared at his house.

"Be back Monday." I told Dickson.

     He nodded before driving away. Kyoutani and I walked towards his front door, passing by cute pots of flora towards his entrance. He inhaled deeply before knocking on the front door. "Coming!" A woman exclaimed, the sounds of her footsteps rushing over.

     Kyoutani seemed more anxious as he waited. The door swung open, a wide eyes woman at the door. "Hey, mom." Kyoutani awkwardly waved.

"My baby!" She gasped, tearing up as she pulled her son in for a tight hug. "Oh, come in, baby. Come in." She pulled him inside, to which I followed him.