Chapter Two: Meeting

Edited on 05/23/21

Your pov
     Now with school ending, I made my way towards the gym I was told of. Once I got in, I noticed the boys barely entering the gym. As soon as they all entered, Oikawa rushed to me. "I knew you'd come, (Y/n)-chan!" He squeezed me.

     I patted his arm quickly to show I was having trouble breathing again. He understood and set me down with an apology. "Where's Kyou-kun?" I looked around to see if I could find someone I didn't know.

"He's probably running late." Oikawa waved off my question. "Help me stretch before he comes, (Y/n)-chan!" He pulled me along before I could even get the chance to put my stuff down.

     I set my stuff down near him as he sat on the floor. He spread his legs slightly before leaning forward. I took this as a sign to push him forward as hard as I can. "Ow! Not so hard! I could've pulled something." He pouted.

"Sorry." I chuckled before easing up on him.

     After stretching, the males grabbed the net and basket of volleyballs out. Oikawa walked towards me with a crate of some sorts in his hands. Upon closer inspection, it seemed to hold water bottles. "Some jobs of the manager including filling the water bottles and handing out towels." Oikawa said, holding the crate out to me.

"Jeez, I'm just your guys' little slave at this point." It came out more perverted than I intended to, but I played it off by acting innocent.

     They both held a faint blush before I took the basket from him. "I'll be back! Don't wait up!" I cheered before walking away to fill the bottles.

     I filled the water bottles then returned the gym with the volleyball members. "We're doing some laps right now, but we'll be practicing afterwards." Iwaizumi told me before going back to where everyone was. "You can sit on the bench next to the coaches."

"Got it." I held a thumbs up before sitting next to the males.

     The coaches and I struck up a conversation. Mainly them asking if I would be their permanent manager or getting to know each other. The volleyball members came to a stop, catching their breath. I stood up and offered water bottles to each of them. I gave some advice to each of them on how to improve their cardio when suddenly the door slammed open.
     A male with bleached hair and two dark strips running across his head stood at the door. He held a deep scowl on his face as his eyes carried bags under them. He angrily munched at the piece of chicken in his hand. "Mad dog-chan! Look! We have someone for you to meet!" Oikawa grinned.

     He angrily turned to me. Oikawa walked towards him and motioned for me to follow, which I did. "This is (L/n)-chan! She's here to help with your temper!" He told the blonde.

"I didn't agree to that." I held up a finger to disagree, the other male simply staring at me.

Kyoutani's pov
     I decided to go to practice today, despite not usually attending it. Something told me today I should go. I slammed the door open, all eyes turned to me. I continued to eat my piece of chicken, scanning the room.
     My eyes landed on someone new, causing me to stare at her. "This is (L/n)-chan! She's here to help with your temper!" Oikawa exclaimed, not that I was really paying attention to him.

"I didn't agree to that." She sighed, both of us staring at each other.

     They now talked to each other about what each other meant. My eyes stayed on her, somehow drawn to her. "I never introduced myself." She turned to me, smiling as she pushed Oikawa away. "I'm (L/n) (Y/n)." She held her other hand out for a handshake.

      I took her hand, shaking her hand. "Alright. You can let go now, dude." Her brows furrowed as I held her hand longer than I was suppose to.