Chapter Ten: Exposed

Edited on 05/23/21

Your pov
     After finishing the tattoo, we got up. "Have fun~!" Marcy laughed, waving us out.

     I waved back, laughing as we left the back room. We now met up with everyone else and go home.

     We laughed at a dumb joke as we entered my home. I turned forward, finding my parents staring down at us. "Hey, mom! Hey, dad!" I exclaimed, rushing towards them with open arms.

"Hey, Sweetie." They said, hugging me.

"Who are they?" Mom asked as she let me go, drawing her katana from her hip.

"No. Put it away. They're my friends." I pushed it back into its sheath by its hilt.

     She huffed, letting go out the hilt. "Where were you?" Shiko whispered to me.

"Oh, we went fighting." I said, making him choke on air.

"We?" Mom asked, her arms crossed over her chest. "We who?"

"Me and Kyoutani." I motioned between us.

"You two, my office. Now." She squinted at us before both of the turned and walked towards her at home office.

"Sorry." I muttered to him before we followed after my parents.

     We finally entered her office, which was decorated simply. She sat behind her desk, dad standing next to her with his arms crossed over his chest. "So..." She tapped a pen on her desk, staring between the both of us. "You're an item?" She asked.

"Ah, n-no." I stuttered, my face getting red slightly.

"Seems like it." She shrugged, putting her pen down. "You'll find someone soon enough. You are an attractive girl after all. Isn't she, Dear?" She turned to dad.

"Very attractive." He nodded.

"Just like a doll." She nodded as well.

"As cute as a doll." He nodded again.

"And as sweet as candy. Did you win?" She asked, rubbing her forehead to stop her from getting off of topic again.

"Yup! We both did!" I exclaimed, patting Kyoutani's back.

"What did you get as a prize?" She asked, referring to the tattoo since she was familiar with the club I frequented.

"Marcy and Anthony gave us a random one." I said, lifting up my shirt enough to show the bandage covering it.

     Kyoutani followed what I was doing, and we both took off the bandage. "I can't read upside down." I grumbled, looking at Kyoutani's.

     On his hip was 'Property of (Y/n)', which only meant that on my hip was 'Property of Kentaro'. "W-wait! This isn't what it looks like!" I waved my hands at my parents.

"Are you or are you not together?" Mom asked once again.

"No!" I exclaimed, face flushed.

"Hmm." She stared between us. "Well, in any case, go continue to have fun with your friends." She motioned for us to go. "Now that I'm here, we'll be working. So, keep your schedule open."

     I nodded, both of us leaving her office.

     After the embarrassing experience, we went back to hang out with everyone before they left to go home. "You're not dating?" Mom confirmed as I was busy being embarrassed.

"No!" I groaned, covering my red face.

"That's unfortunate. His looks are good." He shrugged.

"They are." I mumbled to myself.