Chapter Five: Teasing

Edited on 05/23/21

Your pov
     We entered Kodu's room and searched around for what to steal for Shiko. I grabbed his largest sweater, a shirt he usually wears, and two pairs of his underwear before I finally left. Once I gathered everything, I made my way from Kodu's room to Shiko's.
     I hid everything under his bed and grabbed a sticky note with a pen to leave him a message.

Stole the goods.
You better be lucky and grateful.
Be expecting the team over more.
Under the bed btw.
                Your favorite kid,
                                (Y/n)

     I put the note on his pillow before leaving. I made my way back to the living room, jokes and laughs happening as the night went on. I sat in between Kyoutani and Iwaizumi since that was the only available space.

.

     Shiko and Kodu came back, Ronnie happy to see me. He was wagging and whimpering trying to get up but also not to step on Kyoutani or Iwaizumi. "Hi, baby! Did you like your walk?" I pet him in hopes to cease his whimpering.

"Since when were you guys so close?" Kodu snickered as he look at how we were sitting, I was slightly pushed onto Kyoutani since the other members were leaning in our direction.

"Since when were you and Shiko so close? Hmm?" I teased back at him.

"Erk-!" He couldn't say anything back.

"You should be sleeping. Everyone else is." Shiko said as he motioned to the team passed out on the floor.

"Yeah, yeah, mom."

"Hmph." He turned and went to his room.

     Kodu followed suit and went to his own room. I gently got up to not wake anyone. As I tried to stand up, my legs gave out. They went numb from having sit in an awkward position for a few hours. I would have fallen to the floor if Kyoutani didn't catch me in time. "S-sorry. My legs went numb."

"Where?" He asked.

"My legs?" Wondering what part of 'my legs went numb' did he not understand.

"Your room." He corrected me.

"Oh, right. Um... It's upstairs. All the way down the hall."

     He sighed before picking me up and carrying me. I yelped slightly as I let him carry me. My arms wrapped around his neck, scared of falling. "Tch. I'm not gonna drop you." He scoffed, turning away though I still saw his ears slightly red.

     He started walking to me room, Ronnie following.

     After he brought me to my room, he set me down gently on my bed. Ronnie hopped up as well and laid by my feet. As he was turning to leave, I grabbed his arm. "We don't have anymore spare rooms, and sleeping on the livingroom floor won't be comfortable. Trust me, I know."

"So what?" He looked down on me.

"You could rest here." I smiled gently at him. "Ronnie seems to like you too."

     Kyoutani stared at Ronnie, almost lovingly. He hesitantly reached his hand out for Ronnie. Ronnie happily licked his hand and rubbed against his hand. The smile Kyõtani was bright and happy, something I haven't seen on him. "Your smile..." I stared at him, unsure if he was truly smiling or if it was my imagination.

"What?" He pulled his hand away from Ronnie.

"It's so nice." I swooned slightly, seeing his evident blush despite my dark room. "I'd love to see it more." I smiled, unknowingly, I looked at him how he looked at Ronnie.