Love is in the air

"Kam?" I hear as I wake up.

My cheek is cold and my hair is knotted like I haven't brushed it in days, oh my gosh is that drool on the window seel?

Wait why am I on the window seel?

What time is it?

Oh my gosh where is Joseph?

"Kam?"

"What?" I yell instantaneously, a little bit startled considering I had completely forgotten that there was another person there.

"Are you okay?" Bran asks looking at my like I'm psycho.

"Yeah why?" I ask concernedly, 'do I look that bad?' I think to myself.

"Well...you fell asleep here at ten thirty this morning, and now it's seven o' clock at night..." He chuckles.

"One sec I need to go find Joseph." I say a little panicked as I reach over to the intercom.

"Joseph, are you here pal?" I ask.

I release the button and wait for a second.

I hear the button click on and hear giggles project from the speaker.

"Yea Kam, and guess what?!?! Micky Mouse Clubhouse is on!!!!" He laughs excitedly.

"That's great, do you need anything buddy?" I ask again and wait for a response.

"Nope, night Kam!" He giggles back.

"Night buddy" I sigh and let out a deep breath.

"Uh, Kam?" I hear a voice call from my window.

I face palm myself and make my way back to Bran.

"Sorry..." I sigh as I sit back down on my balcony.

"I thought you ditched my for a second." He admits and clubs over the railing to sit on my beanbag with me.

"Never" I giggle as he wraps me in his arms and pulls me to his chest.

"Smart girl" he replies.

"I try" I smirk.

"I love you" he says really fast.

'Oh my gosh!!!! Did he just say he loves me? I can breath!!!!'

"Kam? Are you okay?" He asks worriedly after it's been a few minutes and I haven't replied.

"Uh yeah, it's just, that's the first time that you've said you loved me..." I smile a little bit.

"No it's not, I said it earlier this morning when you were in your window seel." He says, in an almost disappointed voice.

'Wow you dummy, I lone moo? Real creative. Of course he said I love you' I laugh to myself?

"What?" He asks as I continue to laugh harder until I'm almost crying!

"I was almost asleep when you said that...and I thought you said I lone moo!" I say in between giggles.

"Yes Kam, I lone moo." He laughs.

'Could my life be any better?'