Kisses and Confessions

"So, did you have a fun night?" Bran asked with his adorable smirk that drove me crazy.

"Yeah! I had a great time, thank you!" I smiled back.

"You know, I think I'm going to win this bet." He smiled and leaned down to me so our foreheads barely touched.

"And why is that?" I asked and looked up into his eyes.

"Because I have never felt like this before Kam, and even though you won't admit it, I think you feel the same way," He turned his eyes to the ground, probably feeling weird for admitting his feelings for his feelings for me.

Honestly, I didn't know what to say, right now I was in a tough position.
"I think so too..." I said slightly embarrassed.

I really was falling for Brandon, his cheeky smirk, his adorable comments, his confidence, but most importantly, the way he made me feel.

I love the way I felt when he was close to me.

It was like I could spend my whole life just sitting with him, and I would never once get bored.

"Thank goodness," hi sighed. I looked up at him.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and my heart was racing so fast that I thought I was going to be re-admitted to the hospital.

He leaned in excruciatingly slowly, he gave a small nervous grin before leaning slowly down and kissing me.

It was slow, and sweet, and I couldn't help but pull away because I was smiling too much.

"I think I like you miss Carter," he grinned down at me.

"I think I like you too Mr. Davidson," I giggled.

"You're brother is watching us through the window." He smiled looking up t my house.

"Of course he is..." I sighed, "thank you for tonight!"

"No Kam, thank you" he winked and jogged back to his house.

"Holy cow," I muttered as I walked through the front door.