Way to shut it down...

"Alright, you look good Kam, I think we could get you out of here by noon tomorrow!" Said doc Martin.

"Okay great!" I smiled.

I'm finally going home.

-----------------------

"Hey bae!" Cheered Jakob as I drove into the garage. I was finally home!

Jake grabbed me out of the car and pulled me up so that I was straddling his waist.

"Welcome home beautiful." He said and placed a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I giggled.

"Doing what?" He asked smiling

"Kissing me..." I mumbled, while a crimson blush spread through my cheeks.

"Like this?" Jake asked and leaned in.

At first I just stood there, and then I kissed him back, not like a make-out kiss, like a sweet, testing the waters type of kiss.

"Uh, yeah, just like that," I giggled,

He was still holding me up on his waist so I dropped my legs and he put me down.

"So what now?" Jake asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, what does this make us?" He asked.

"Uh, I don't really know Jake, I need some time to think about it..." I said.

I was so worried that if I dated him that it wouldn't work out and we couldn't be close friends anymore!

"Geez Kam, I just put everything out on the line for you and your goin to turn me down!" He asks.

"Jake it's not like that! I like you too I just I don't know yet..." I explain.

"Well call me when you figure it out Kam." He mutters and walks off.

'Way to shut it down'... I think to myself.

-----------------------------

"Hey Kam!" Says a voice coming from my driveway.

I was washing my car since It had been outside for the whole month that I was in the hospital.

"Oh, hey Brandon..." I say.

"So how you doing today?" He asked with an adorable smirk across his face.

"I'm great." I chuckle back, If only he knew!

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asks.

"What?" I asked.

"Like tonight, I'll pick you up at five?" He smiles and starts backing away.

"Wait Bran! I can't tonight! Bran!" I scream down my driveway, loud enough that my neighbors could definitely hear me.

"Five o'clock! See you then! Dress nice!" He smirks back at me.

Even though I was trying to be mad, I couldn't help but smile as he backed down my driveway with that smirk that drove me crazy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump.

"Coming!" I yell as I make my way down the stairs