chapter two.

Wonwoo swifted to a certain aisle.

The aisle for his reasoning to come to the convenience store in the first place. Not just for him, but for his starving husband as well. Mingyu came home a few minutes before Wonwoo himself, and right after parking his car to their garage and stepping a foot into their house, Mingyu begged the older male to buy him some food through texts and calls right away. During the time Wonwoo was heading to his own destination. His home. He was in the car with Jisoo, who was driving him to his home after a long day out in public.

Really, it was only two hours; including the arrival and departure in the car. Wonwoo was just as dramatic when leaving his bubble as Mingyu is with food.

Wonwoo's neck craned around in the crisps and ramen section, the shelves colourful with bright crinkled plastic and red and white cups. Considering the time, and that it was 8PM, he wasn't expecting to find a woman with silky dirty blonde hair leaning on the aisle as she tried to reach some goods from the very top shelf on her tip-toes.

She jumped on her toes, her arm stretching up even further, her dress shifting up—her black underwear peeking below her fluffed up white dress, matching her pale, pale skin.

Wonwoo laughed under his breath, heading towards the woman. He stood behind her, reaching for the item her fingers were hovering over and grabbing it in his hand. The woman froze, her feet falling back on the ground, her hand ghosting down the air and over her chest.

She stepped back, gasping when her back hit his chest. Wonwoo laughed again, his arm wrapping around her with the salty flavoured, extra crunchy yellow packet of chips in front of her. Her gaze traveled from Wonwoo's hand to his arm, her eyes widened. She spun around.

"Wonwoo?" Jeonghan gasped, staring up at him in bewilderment. She was not expecting to find the younger male out at 8PM in the exact same convenience store as her at the exact same time. As far as Jeonghan knew, this specific convenience store wasn't even that easily accessible to his and his husband's home and there was a much closer one near the streets.

Wonwoo wasn't surprised when hearing Jeonghan's shocked voice gasped in his ear, her hair smacking him right in his face when she spun around. He recognised her as soon as he laid his eyes on her on the aisle. His husband spent too much time hanging out with the older lady even before him and Wonwoo ever met, and with his best friend being her ex—Wonwoo could easily recognise the dirty blonde strands, the slim, bare thighs and legs under a skirt or dress, nor the sweet smell of jasmine and honey coming from the elder female even within a distance.

Jeonghan was very recognisable for Wonwoo, considering how much meaning she has for the people around him. And of course, after some time, for himself as well.

"Wonwoo?" Jeonghan gasped again, the bewilderment still in her eyes, "How come you're here?"

Wonwoo shrugged, his arm still around the female with the packets of chips pressed against her back. He moved his arm and handed Jeonghan the chips. She took it, her gaze not quivering from him a single bit.

"Shua and I went out and we got hungry along the way." he said, voice as soft as pillows. Wonwoo's whole 'cold' persona would always immediately shift to a much more gentle and warmer side whenever he's with Jeonghan.

Even at the start of Mingyu's and Wonwoo's stages before becoming lovers and only mere acquaintances, he would always act cold with the younger and act as if he did not care a single bit for him. It was only because of Mingyu's consistent ass that Wonwoo was starting to 'melt' and become rather fond of him.

They were now living together, their first anniversary right around the corner even though they felt that they were now in their sixties still with youth's love. True love, at times, can make the seconds of life very fucking slow.