acknowledgements.

[[WARNING: OVERWHELMINGLY AMOUNT OF CHEESINESS?? 😱 ]]

holy fuck. 

it's done. chances is done. and to be honest, i don't know how feel. it's been six months since i first published the opening chapter on jeonghannie's birthday and now it's may on a completely different year. in all honesty, i'm not biggest fan of this fic and i'm the the most proud of it either. but i'm still glad i was able to finish it and get it off my shoulders despite the overwhelmingly amount of mistakes in it.

firstly, i would like to thank jeira—my irl bestie 😚. i know i don't let you read my fics (and lets hope you never do, i traumatised you enough 😔🙏) but, you're the very first person i would like to thank. thank you for consulting me when i was having a rough time with writing this fic and (for the complete opposite) for just telling me to "take a break and rest" when i get super stress out about the excessive amount of word count i manage to produce in each chapter. without you, i wouldn't be able to start this fic.

i also want to thank coffee ( @goingjihan ) and @shuasfrenchtoast. coffee for inspiring me to write with your own amazing stories and for both of you for your wonderful words of encouragement and for always waiting despite my 192873829 year long updates and my talent of procrastination 🤡. without you, i wouldn't be able to continue this fic.

and lastly, thank you for everyone who voted, read and commented on this fic and those you will in the future. and for everyone who participated in helping me write this fic and for those who motivated me into doing so. maybe you don't know it, but you're a huge help with this project. without you, i wouldn't be able to finish this fic 💪.

i hope you guys will continue to stay with me and continue to support my future works as well. again, thank you for reading chances. 🥺💘✨

— roses 🥀