Chapter Three

𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 (𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕):

"Congrats you two!" Aren replied.

"I can't wait to meet your 'friend'!" Junoa smiled wider

"I feel like we can at the wrong time though-" the taller girl admitted.

"Why? Oh right-" The short girl choked.

"Yeah," Elenea frowned.

"You talking about how I just got out of the shower and didn't have time to get clothes? Yeah, sorry bout that. I'll be back, " Aren replied.

The two girls went to the living room and started talking about Aren's new friend.

"I think he's small yet if you mess with him he'll punch you straight in the nose," Elenea smiled

"No he's definitely small, cute, and cuddly," Junoa sarcastically joked.

"Maybe he's Aren's height," The taller one smiled

"What if they fell in love at first sight!" Junoa laughed.

"What are you two talking about?" Aren said, walking in fully clothed.

"We want to know who your boyfriend is!" Junoa admitted.

A heat flushed Aren's face, "not my boyfriend."

"Uh-huh sure," Junoa laughed.

"Well, we said what we came here for!" Elenea smiled happily.

"If you need any help planning I'll try my best!" Aren replied with a smile.

The two got off the couch and started heading for the door.

"If you want to stay for dinner/supper you can," Aren invited.

"Hell yeah!" The green-haired, short girl yelled.

𝓢𝓱𝓾𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

Shun finished his serving of salad, putting the rest in Tupperware for a later date.

3-5 minutes after he got a call from his sister, Sora.

He answered with his same bright smile.

"Hello dead sister!" he yelled with a laugh.

"Hey Shun," he replied in her monotone voice.

"Is there a reason you called?" Shun asked.

"Mom saw you today, with a boy. Did you start dating without telling me?" She hissed.

"No," Shun mumbled getting more flustered by the second, "he's just a friend."

"Yeah that definitely how it looks," She sighed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!" Shun yelled.

"She said you looked like a couple going on a date. She asked if you told me about having a date today," she informed.

"Well, she was wrong. He's not my boyfriend," Shun mumbled.

"Okay." she sighed.

"Alright, is that everything?" Shun asked.

"Can you make something for family dinner next Thursday?" Sora asked in reply.

"Yeah I can, don't worry," Shun chuckled.

The phone call ended just after Shun let out a long, deep breath. He checked his phone to see the time, 18:21 (6:21 p.m.).

It's only 6:20? It feels later. It's too early for bed, should I watch a movie? I could text Aren! Nah, I'll just watch a movie. I haven't seen Howl's Moving Castle yet maybe it's a good day for that. Oooo I can get snacks!

Shun smiled to himself and went to his living room and went to Hwla (a TV app to watch many shows in this world). He found Studio Ghibli then went to get some snacks he has.

Ä̤f̤̈ẗ̤ë̤r̤̈ ẗ̤ḧ̤ë̤ m̤̈ö̤v̤̈ï̤ë̤ ë̤n̤̈d̤̈ë̤d̤̈

Shun decided to go to bed early and hopefully get more sleep than normal.

Shun: goodnight aren (-ω-)zzz
Shun: I'm going to bed early, hope I'll get more sleep :)

Shun went and brushed his teeth and got into a big-ish shirt and sweat pants.

Aren: 'night Shun! Hope we can hang out soon!

He does want to hang out more also?! Hell yeah!

Shun: Definitely!!
Aren: bye! Sleep well
Shun: :)

🅐🅡🅔🅝 🅟🅞🅥:

The three were finishing up eating their dinner when Aren's phone lit up.

"You're boyfriend texted," Junoa laughed.

"Shun texted," Aren smiled a bit.

"I was right?!" Junoa laughed

"No, he's not my boyfriend but Shun did text," Aren informed.

Aren smiled and laughed a bit, cute, is the thought he had well reading the text.

"You're smiling?" Elenea asked.

"He sent something funny," Aren replied, texting him back.

They texted for another minute before Aren put down his phone and got up and put his plate away.

"We are going to head out now," Elenea smiled.

"Bye, little dude!" Junoa waved before closing the door.

Aren smiled again letting out a sigh.

Good for them, they're great together. Being your best self around someone to the point you want them to be your meaning in life.

716 ᗯoᖇᗪᔕ