Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ Ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ

<A week later>
<Shun>

During the past week Shun kept posting somethings to Instagram and he made a small fan-base for himself. He was also thinking about leaving the band, he felt torn about it.

A week until the concert and interview. So everyone was working harder. Jet didn't have time show is anger at the singer.

They are planning to do another sound check tomorrow with Aren and Mr. Matsuzaki.

Shun got up after the finished a song and drank some of his water well the singer was staring daggers in the back of his head.

"Do you need something?" Shun asked putting on his 'scariest' smile.
the singer sighed, "Just try and keep up with the band. We don't need our drummer being behind us."
Shun nodded, "I will if you will. Words might not be as important but we don't need our singer falling behind us."

The singer narrowed his eyes but needed to swallow his pride when Jet glared back.

They just started practing the songs until lunch arrived. Chiyo and the singer always meet up and eat outside.

<Nobody>

Shun walked to the caffatera and got a parfait before finding a table and waiting for Aren.

About 5 minutes later he arrived.

"Sorry I needed to finish something before lunch," Aren informed pulling out a pre-made lunch.
Shun smiled, "don't worry about it."

The two ate in a comfortable quiet. It felt like it over in a minute.

<The next day>

The 'Wings' decided to do the sound check after lunch and practice before. Aren and Jet slowly made their way over.

"Did I ever tell you about Ju and Eleana?" Aren asked.
Shun nodded, "maybe a few times but not in a lot of detail."

They got to the room and they were only waiting on the singer, the pianist and Mr. Matsuzaki.

Mr. Matsuzaki arrived only a minute after and Aren and Jet. Then it wad the pianist.

"Where is he?" Hairo sighed.
The pianist shrugged, "I don't know but I can text him."
Mr. Matsuzaki sighed, "what if you sing for however long we need to wait."
Shun nodded, "we can do that."

Aren, Hairo and Shun smiled due to being able to start and the fact Jet was singing again.

"Let's start," Aren said still smiling.

They band got into their spots and Mr. Matsuzaki gave them the signel.

The way jet sang with the words pouring out of him felt like a bessing to Aren. A gift for only him.

As Shun sang as jet a warm feeling rushed over him.

Soon after they started the 3rd songs the singer arrived.

"sorr-" he started.
"shhhh," Aren hushed him.

You could see the singer get pissed but the way Jet looked like not one can touch him made Aren feel peace.

"NO! He isn't a singer! I'm THE SINGER!" He yelled after a bit.
Mr. Matsuzaki sighed and gave the signal for them to stop, "you were late."
"So?! You need to wait for me!" He hissed.
"Where were you?! We waited for you," Hairo sighed walking out of the booth.
"I'm starting to think Jet would be a better singer," The pianist informed

As shun walked out of the booth the singer ran up to him and grabbed his shirt.

"You- YOU BITCH! DUMBASS! IDIOT! YOU CAN'T EVEN SING!" He yelled.

In one movement Aren got the singer off of Shun. He threw the singer outside the room with more force then needed.

"OW! THAT HUR-" He started before Aren closed the door so we couldn't hear him.
"in truth Jet would be a better singer for your band's image," Aren sighed.
"We will need to think about it," Hairo sighed.
"The fans should decide," Shun said firmly.
The pianist sighed, "I agree with Jet here."
"How can we explain what happened to our fans?" Hairo asked with his thinking face showing.
"Security forage," Aren started. "If we use the camera by the clock it would be perfect. You can see the singer's movements without seeing Jet's face."
"We could... but-" Shun sighed.

Everyone was thinking hard about all this.

Matsuzaki was who broke the silence, "let's see what we have for the songs. We can always finish up tomorrow."
"Alright," Hairo smiled like he normally does.

They watched the two full songs and the bit of the third. It sounded like some of the best songs they preformed.

"I love this," the pianist informed.
Shun nodded with a smiled.
Aren added, "from what I've seen this is some of the best recordings we have."
"Is it because of Jet's singing..." Hairo thought out loud.
"I still think we should bring this to the fans," the pianist sighed.
"Hear me out, we have recordings of both Jet and the singer singing so should we post that also. We could explain the situation too," Hairo frowned.
"We can tell people how I sound but not my face," Jet added.

All the people in the room nodded.

"Maybe you should go home early and figure something out. We can finish up tomorrow," Mr. Matsuzaki smiled.
"Alright," Shun smiled softly.

<two hours later>
<Shun>

Shun received a text from Hairo.

Hairo: so I have the recordings and recordings of what happened. Should I post it?
Shun: this could bring his fan base down a lot...
Hairo: I know. What if I sent it to a popular blogger or something and they say it's leaked footage.
Shun: and after we will see how people react!
Hairo: yeah! We will see how is fans act then we will talk about it in two days than boom.
Shun: people could hate the band.
Hairo: they won't hate the band, but they will start to dislike him.
Shun: aren't you friends tho?
Hairo: nope. I thought everyone hated him.
Shun: damn...
Hairo: he was just the most popular for a while so we kept him. He got annoying after the first month of popularity.
Shun: so it's not just me! That's good to know.
Hairo: well gtg. I'm busy leaking footage.
Shun: bye-bye have fun.
Hairo: also does Nendo sill own the ramen shop a few blocks from the beach? And Saiki with the coffee shop?
Shun: yeah. I go there every once in a while.
Shun: Phyci's Coffee and Sweets
Hairo: I should stop by someday.
Shun: well bye-bye.
Hairo: bye 👋

Shun sighed and went to take a nap. When he woke up an hour and 45 minutes later the video was almost everywhere.

Guess Hairo did a good job.

Now Shun's phone was blowing up with stuff like:

"What happened?" "you okay" "#changewingsinger" "#savejet" "who is the guy who saved you????" "this is how the singer treats you?" "you sing?!" "i bet jet can sing better than anyone" "why hate on the singer..." "it's just one out burst..." etc. etc.

<Aren>

Ju sent a text with a video clip. It was when he threw the singer off of Jet and out the door.

Junoa: not you saving your boyfriend 🤭

Aren would tell her she was wrong but he didn't. Something about being the boyfriend of Shun did sound appealing.