₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₣ØɄⱤ

After three days of almost non-stop texting, and a lot of work; the 'Wings' are finally going back to the studio to 1: see the final 'Scotty Doesn't Know' and 2: to record 'Somebody's Watching Me".

Shun is probably the most excited out of the group for the first time.

ςհմη Թσѵ:

As Shun woke up he looked to his phone to see the time, 8:30 on the dot.

Shun stayed in bed for an extra 5-ish minutes just looking at the wall. When Shub finally got up he ate a bowl of Special C with berries (his favorite cereal).

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂

Shun looked at his phone well biting his toothbrush so it won't fall out of his mouth.

'8:56 (a.m.)'

A water droplet fell from his wet hair on his phone screen, right next to a text message.

Aren: Do you want to get coffee before we shoot? Or should we hang out after?
Aren: Or we could do both and just hang out all day?

HELL YEAH, I WANT TO HANG OUT ALL DAY!

Shun: What do you want to do?
Aren: Doesn't matter to me, I'm letting you pick :)

What if he doesn't want to hang out all day... -

Shun: Do you want to hang out all day?
Aren: I mean, yeah, I do

REALLY?! I'M NOT SEEING THINGS RIGHT?!

Shun: I want that too (^·^)
Aren: Sweet! Meet you at Phyci's in 90 minutes?
Shun: Yeah we can do that!

The meeting is at noon so that's 90 minutes to hang out with Aren before! ...I think-

Shun finished up drying his hair then left his bedroom.

ᎪᎡᎬN ᏢᎾᏙ:

Shun wants to hang out with me all day! Hell yeah! We're meeting at 10:30 and the meeting is at noon so that's 90 minutes of hanging out before the shoot. Should I take him to a park? Should we go on a walk? I'll call Junoa, she can tell me where to take him! No, she's too nosey, and she'll get the wrong idea. I'll call Elenea.

Aren't ran grabbed a piece of paper, pen, and his phone then ran back to the kitchen, to the island, and called Eleran.

"Hey Aren," She greeted.

"Hey, so I have a question or two," Aren mumbled.

"Shoot," she answered back.

"Well remember Shun?" Aren started. "We're hanging out today and I have little to no clue what to do."

"Okay, I'll just list things you can do and you can write it down," Elenea informed.

🅐🅕🅣🅔🅡 🅣🅗🅔 🅛🅘🅢🅣 (I'm not sharing the list so it's a surprise)

"Is that good?" she asked.

"Yeah, this is perfect" Aren informed.

"Well Junoa is calling me, bye," Elenea said then hung up.

This is perfect! He's gonna love it!

тιмe ѕĸιp тo Pнycι'ѕ Coғғee and Ѕweeтeѕ

N̤̈ö̤ P̤̈Ö̤V̤̈:

Shun sat at the same window table for a minute before Aren walked in.

"Did I make you wait a bit?" Are asked sitting down.