Cнapтer Тнιrтeen

<A week and Three days later>
<Sunday>
<Shun>

Shun sat in his car in the driveway of Aren's house. He sighed to make all his nerves go away before pulling out his phone and texting Aren.

Shun: I'm here for you, come out when you're ready.
Aren: Okay. Shun, I'm attracted to men.

Shun blushed as he read the text. His face grew hotter.

Aren is... into men?! I- do I have a chance? No. Stop. I'll only hurt myself. He did say he was- I need to stop putting lies in my head.

Shun: I MEANT OUTSIDE DUMBASS... and don't worry same here.
Aren: what?
Shun: I'm outside your house and I'm gay.
Aren: OH SORRY! I'll be out right away...
Shun: Don't worry about it

Aren soon went outside and got in Shun's car. Shun's face was still a little red.

"You can pick the radio station," Shun smiled

Aren nodded and picked his favorite one.

The two started to make small talk as Shun drove them to the fair 40 minutes away. They always felt nice when they talked about every little nothing in the world they live in. The world outside the car flashed by as the blue haired boy drove.

"Have you been to a fair before?" Aren asked.
"Actually no," Shun answered with a small laugh.
"Really?!" Aren almost yelled
"Yeah. Silly isn't it," Shun laughed again.
Aren smiled, "I'm glad to share this memory with you."

When they got to the parking-lot they found a spot around the back with only 5 other vehicles. Before either got out of Shun's car the blue haired boy stared at the fair.

"Is it what you thought?" Aren asked still smiling.
"It's livelier than I thought it would be," Shun sighed joyfully.

Aren got out of the car with Shun following.

Aren reached out his hand, "Here."

Shun had a puzzled look on his face as he reached out his hand in return only for Aren to grab it.

He- We- Hands are being held Shun thought as he face got hotter.

A bigger smile landed on his face as the two males walked hand in hand. Every moment felt like magic. From the rides to the food to the large amount of people.

<Aren>

Shun wanted to do everything and Aren wanted to watch the blue haired boy do things happily. Aren thought the smile was worth all the walking, bad rides and deep-fried food. Everything was indeed better with Shun.

A loud group of people caught Aren's eye and apparently Shun's too.

"What do you think it going on other there?" He asked.
Aren answered with, "Wanna find out?"
"Sure," Shun smiled again.

Shun got there before Aren just by a tiny bit. The smile on the other's face disappeared somehow.

"I'm just here with my girlfriend to have fun," the singer of Shun's band sighed
Different 'but I love you' 's came from the group and Aren sighed.
"We should go, come on we still need to go on the wheel," Aren smiled.

I guess the singer heard Shun's happiness and doesn't like the sound.

<Nobody>

"Look see, Jet is right there," he smirked.
"Come on let's go," Shun said grabbing Aren's arm
"where?", "who?", "what?", "I love him too" all came from the people.

As the singer pointed people saw the two males walking away and knew it was one of them.

They got away but there were some photos taken. They got on the big Ferris-wheel and as they went around, they tried to forget what happened. Too bad their phone's started blowing up.

Shun felt his nose get heavy and his eyes start to water.

"Aren..." Shun whispered.
"Yeah?"
"I'm... sorry... we should head back," Shun tried to hold back some tears.
"Alright, do you need me to drive?" Aren asked grabbing Shun's hand
Shun looked up a bit with a soft smile, "if you know the way."
Aren smiled back, "We can head to your car when we get off."

After a few more minutes they did get off, most people stopped looking for 'Jet', but some stayed. They got to the car and got in; this time Shun in the passenger seat and Aren in the drivers seat.

Aren started to drive and Shun counted trees pass by. After 20 or so minutes a song Aren new well started to play. His favorite song: 'The Great Escape' (Still by: BOYS LIKE GIRLS). So he knew he needed to sing to cheer the smaller one up a bit.

A sigh left his lips softly and he started singing with is rougher voice:

"Throw it away, forget yesterday. We'll make the great escape."

Shun looked back to the driver in shock.

And we won't hear a word they say. They don't know us anyway. Watch it burn, let it die. 'Cause we are finally free tonight."

Shun got the memo and smiled and now they both started to sing.

"Tonight will change our lives. It's so good to be by your side. We'll cry. We won't give up the fight, we'll scream loud at the top of our lungsAnd they'll think it's just cause we're youngAnd we'll feel so alive. Throw it away, forget yesterday. We'll make the great escape. We won't hear a word they say. They don't know us anyway. Watch it burn, let it die. 'Cause we are finally free tonight"

Shun started laughing and then Aren did too. They were now happy. As the sang they only knew each other. They sang and shout. Aren's mission worked and Shun was back to the Shun he knew and lov- enjoyed.