01. 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗱𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗻

𝟬𝟬 . ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒅𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒏 ❜

 ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒅𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒏 ❜

━━━━━━━━━ ❛ chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ❜ . *. ⋆
( recommended song : 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 by the neighbourhood )

( 𝟯𝟮𝟱𝟬 words )

The field was filled with sweaty teenage boys, a screaming coach and, a stressed Greenburg. The cool air brought goosebumps to their skins and the warm sunlight hits the field. Lydia had explained the full story of Devora and Stiles in 6th grade to Allison. She was still in shock at what she had heard. Lydia of course told Allison not to tell anyone.

No one has ever talked about the skirt issue since it happened in 6th-grade and anyone who brought it up is either traumatized or had left school. Lydia and Allison were whispering to each other about the skirt issue not realizing Devora had already arrived back to the bleachers.

" I still can't believe they dated, " Allison whispered as she watched the boys on the field. Lydia was about to respond but a voice from behind her cut her off.

" who dated? "

The strawberry blonde and brunette let out a shriek as they turned to see Devora looking at them oddly. Lydia quickly covered up the fear on her face, afraid Devora heard it.

" Oh, nothing ! Just telling Allison about how Greenburg lost his virginity to a taxi driver last year, remember? " she lied smoothly. Devora being suspicious, examined her face for any lie but she shrugged seeing no lie.

" Oh ew, yeah heard they dated for a week, " Devora scrunched her nose in disgust as she plops down beside Lydia not noticing the sigh of relief they did.

The three watched the lacrosse team practice silently, Lydia was staring at her boyfriend. Devora was watching Danny while Allison was looking at a certain shaggy cut boy on the field. Devora caught Allison's stare on the field but she couldn't quite catch on who so she asked.

" Who are you staring at Argent? " she questioned curiously. Allison was surprised she talked to her, It was clear on her face which Devora ignored.

" Who's he? " she asked straightening her posture, not bothering to look at Devora. Judging by the way Allison was watching Scott, Devora could sense she had a thing for the boy. Lydia decided to intervene in the conversation.

" I don't know but.." she furrowed her eyebrows trying to find a word to describe Scott.

" He's good, " Devora continued Lydia's sentence. Scott who was listening to them the whole time looked up in surprise to hear Devora say a good thing about him.