00. 𝗰𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘀

𝟬𝟬 . ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒄𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒔 ❜

 ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒄𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒔 ❜

━━━━━━━━━ ❛ chapter 𝒐𝒏𝒆 ❜ . *. ⋆

( recommended song : 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 by lana del ray )

( 3497 words )

Laughter and small talks filled the room as more students came in. Blondes, brunettes, jet-black-haired and strawberry blonde teenagers sitting in their seats facing different angles to talk to their friends. A buzz-cut boy and shaggy-cut teenager sat at the corner of the classroom right beside the window where the sunlight hit them perfectly. " alright everyone! please settle down the class is about to begin. " Mr. Curtis announced as he grabbed a marker. The class whispers and laughter quiet down as they pay attention.

" right— so before we begin I would like to do an attendance check on everyone. It's the first day of school I'm hoping no one is absent... " he grabbed his class list and a pen.

" so when I call you by your last name please respond, " his eyes scan the class list as he started to call out names.

" Perez. "

" present! "

" Lee "

" present! "

" Lahey. "

" present. "

" Reyes. "

" present! "

" Stilinski. "

a buzzcut with hazel eyes who was lost in thought looked up to his teacher " present ! " he responded

" McCall. "

The light-brown-skinned boy didn't realize he was being called seeing his full attention was to a brunette outside the school.