03. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 pt..1

𝟬𝟬 . ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

 ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

━━━━━━━━━ ❛ chapter 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ❜ . *. ⋆

STILES COULDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT. After Scott had left the party he chased his best friend all the way to the McCall house. Only for Scott to inform him Derek had been following Devora's car last night from the party. The teen wolf had told him Allison's address to go check on her, after seeing she was perfectly unharmed he tried to get a hold of the Falcone girl, which was not easy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LAST NIGHT

Stiles had been pacing back and forth on the Argent porch as Allison had been ringing Devora's phone for the 6th time. Biting his nails, the ringing had stopped causing him to stop pacing and face the brunette in front of him, both were eager to hear if it had been answered seeing the ringing had stopped only for it to be sent directly to voice mail.

Letting out a groan the buzzcut boy pulled his phone out. " Hold on let me call her, " Stiles grumbled. He grabs Argent's phone to copy the phone number to his phone. Allison looked at him weirdly from the moment he knocked on her door. She didn't really know Stiles but hearing his argument with Devora a while ago and their past together she found it odd to see him stressfully waiting for her to pick up the phone.

" Devora I swear to the stupid full moon if you don't answer your phone right now, I won't hesitate to knock on your door wherever it is and hit you in the head!" He let out several profanities as the voicemail ends.