04. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 pt..2

𝟬𝟬 . ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

 ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

━━━━━━━━━ ❛ chapter 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 ❜ . *. ⋆

" DEREK HALE HAS BEEN ARRESTED FOR MURDER. " the news broadcaster announced. Devora had been watching The Vampire Diaries when the breaking news had interrupted her. She glares at the tv as she threw popcorn on it.

" Bitch I don't care about the news—what the fuck? " Her eyes go wide as she recognized the man on the screen. It had been the same man that tried to take Allison home a few nights ago. If it hadn't for her Allison would probably be dead by now. The sound of a bowl dropping on the ground made Marcus enter the living room.

Her heart stammered at the realization that a literal murderer tried to take Allison home and tried to make her and Allison believe that he was a friend of Scott's. She also freaked out about the fact she insulted a murderer.

" Devora you got popcorn all over the floor, " He scolded the girl before she noticed her expression, her brown eyes wide, lips parted. As if she saw a ghost run right past her. " What's wrong Dev? " he frowned in concern.

" Nothing... the uhm—character died, " She responded but her eyes were still stuck on the tv screen. As the maid started cleaning up her mess, Marcus decided to plop down beside her.

" Please tell me that Klaus man is dead? He is starting to get on my nerves, " Devora took it to offense slapping the back of his head.

" Excuse me? No, he isn't dead. FYI he isn't annoying, he's hot and literally sired these vampires so without him none of these arrogant bitches would exist. " she stated. Marcus simply rolled his eyes, knowing the girl has watched this show way too many times.

Marcus nudged his sister-in-law " your sister won't be going to the game tonight, neither will I. " The blonde girl's head instantly turned to him with a crazed look. " What? Why? I don't wanna be the one doing that stupid stand-and-wave shit alone. "

The Falcone's were obliged to attend every lacrosse game since they sponsored the whole thing and pay for the field and equipment. Before every game, the school says their thank you to the Falcone family hence, they stand and wave. Devora always thought of it as an unnecessary thing. At this point, everyone knows that they sponsor, and it annoyed her. A lot.

Marcus huffed at her dramatics, " Your sister is sick and I need to be there for her. " Devora immediately frowned in concern, " is it bad? why is she sick? " she sat completely facing her sister's husband.

" She has a cold, I'm guessing from the baby. "

Devora nodded understanding that he had to be there for her sister and the twins. " So I really have to go alone huh? " she whined. Marcus nudged her shoulder " Don't be dramatic. I'll make sure you come home to ice cream and fries waiting for you in your room, " he replied with a smile on his face.