06. the unwanted guest

𝟬𝟬 . ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 ❜

 ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 ❜

━━━━━━━━━ ❛ chapter 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ❜ . *. ⋆
( the unwanted guest. )

( 3497 words )

 The ride to Devora's house was silent. Neither wanted to open their mouths and speak, and she liked it. The sound of muffled music in the background, cool air hits her skin, and tiny droplets of water land on the leather seat from her wet hair. Her gaze focused on the scenery of trees and birds passing by, once in a while she would let out a breath against the window so it would fog, she would then trace the phrase ' stilinski sucks dick ' on the fogged window.

 She could care less she was in Stilinski's car. As long as he won't strike up a conversation. Hell won't break loose.

 The Falcone girl planned on telling him to drop her off a few feet away from the gate, because knowing her sister if she saw the sight of the ever so familiar blue jeep Esther wouldn't hesitate to let the buzzcut boy stay for dinner, and we all know Devora would rather die than see her sister communicate with him in their house.

 Esther was always fond of Stiles. Ever since she saw him trying to hold Devora's hand in kindergarten, she knew he was something else. She had never seen a little boy so patient with her sister when they were younger, Esther would make it a routine to drop off Devora earlier than usual so that she could see her little sister and Stiles hang out. But that was until the sixth grade, Esther had never heard from the sheriff's son ever again.

ㅤㅤWell, until now.

 The sound of iron grinding on the ground brought Devora out of her trance, she sat up straight to see the black iron gate of her house opening, and her hazel eyes widen, she got distracted she totally forgot to tell Stilinski to drop her off. Before she could even jump out of the car they were already a few feet from her house.

 "Why is your house so far from the gate?" He asked out of curiosity, he had never seen her house before, well to be honest no one has ever been to her house. She didn't like showing off her fortune. Made her uncomfortable.

 "It's far so that no one will hear you scream when I kill you," she mumbled sarcastically, not bothering to look at him as she was so focused on the house they come close to. Noticing the silence she glanced at the boy beside her to see a frightened look on his face, he then started mumbling prayer under his breath while he continued to drive making Devora scoff.

 "Did you actually believe what I just said?" her voice laced in disbelief, the buzzcut boy shrugged, "I can never tell when you're sarcastic or not." Devore rolled her eyes, "Dumbass," she mumbled.