02. 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻

𝟬𝟬 . ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏 ❜

 ▇ ¨⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏 ❜

━━━━━━━━━ ❛ chapter 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ❜ . *. ⋆
( recommended song : 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 by the weekend )

( 3𝟮𝟲𝟭 words )

DINNER WITH HER SISTER AND BROTHER-IN-LAW IS ODD. Esther acted as if she didn't just snap at her sister a few hours ago, and Marcus acted as if he didn't pale at the name of Allison Argent. So the family sat in the huge dining room, along a marbled table filled with empty seats on each side. A large chandelier that would dramatically catch your eye and maids on the corners waiting to be called.

Marcus sitting on the head of the table as if he were king, with both Falcone sisters sitting on each of his sides. Devora dragged her fork playing with the leftover mashed potatoes on her plate. She didn't bother to listen to her sister's conversation with Marcus knowing it would be about business.

Her mind flew back to the figure she saw standing a few feet away from her window, it crept her at the thought of something watching her. Maybe it was just a guard. She thought. But why the hell would a guard just stand there and stare at her window before disappearing?

" Devora? "

Her head perked up to see the married couple looking at her. " Yeah? " she asked putting the fork down. Esther and Marcus exchanged glances as Marcus put a comforting hand over his wife's before Esther spoke up.

" We were talking about baby names for the twins, and we wanted to use your name..how does Sage and Willow sound? " Esther's hand fiddles with the fork on her hand.

She knew Devora hated her name Sage, but she wanted to name one of the babies after her sister, and she chose Willow for the other baby because it was her name too. Esther Willow Falcone. Marcus didn't mind that no baby was named by or after him. He loved the name Sage and Willow, which was coincidentally the names of the people he loves.

" You wanna name your baby after me? After us? " she asked in surprise. Marcus signaled a maid to come forward, the lady in a black dress and white apron stepped forward pouring champagne in Marcus' glass murmuring a thank you.