Finding out

Pic of Makayla 👆

Mr. Alsina P.O.V

" Well Lira I would like to introduce to you the Play Room " I announced " this is were I take my toys to play with them " I smirked grabbing one of my whips.

I watched as her eyes widen and her breath increases

" Mr. Alsina you don't look like one to have a ' Play Room ' I imagined you to have a room full with stuff like a x-box or something " she stuttered out playing with her cute little fingers.

I hooked my index finger under her chin and pushed it up. I watched as her hazel emerge from looking at her hands to looking into my eyes.

" Listen you have to promise me that you are not going to tell anyone about my ' Play Room ' or I'm going to have to punish you " I explain raising a eyebrow

Lira P.O.V

" Listen you have to promise me that you are not going to tell anyone about my ' Play Room ' or I'm going to have to punish you " He explain raising an eyebrow.

" Why would such a beautiful man have such a horrid room with items that cause great pain " I thought to myself. I was snapped out of my thoughts by him saying something that I couldn't understand.

" Yeah I promise not to tell anyone " to be honest I would never tell anyone of this disgusting room and horrible room.

" Okay then you may make you way back to my office I have more paper work for you to do " he held his hand out gesturing me to place my hand in his. He took my hand and we walked quietly back to the elevator and to his office.

~Later On That Night~

Today has been very hectic. Filing papers, scheduling meetings and go to and from the break room to get coffee for Mr.Alsina. I'm so glad today is over with because these heels are killing my poor feet.

So come on over baby

We gon' light some candles tonight
Very special

We gon' do whatever you like
Very special

K Michelle V.S.O.P rang through my room alerting me that I had a call. Looking at the screen a wide smile spread across my face within seconds. I press the green accept button and put the phone to my ear. The sweet babyish voice brought tears to my eyes.

" MOMMY " Makayla screamed into the phone

I covered my mouth and let the tears fall.

Makayla is my 3 year old daughter that I had to leave I'm order to pursue this assistant job. I really wanted to bring her with me but my mom convinced me that it would be a lot to juggle with my work and her so I gave in and left her with my mom for a while. And I miss her sooo much even if we've only be apart for 2 months.

" Hi baby " I chocked out smiling from ear to ear

" Mommy are you crying? " she asked sounding a little concerned

" Yes baby mommy is cry " I laughed whilst wiping my wet cheeks

" Well why? "

" Because mommy misses you so much and I can't stand being away from you this long " I said truly

" I miss you to mommy but I'm not crying because I know I'm going to see you soon and be right back into your arms " ( I'm freaking crying right now ) she said

" Aw baby I can't wait for you to be back in my arms " I can just imagine my baby running into my arms and me squeezing the life out of her while she giggles and squeals

" Alright baby it's time for you to take your bath and head to bed " my mom said in the background

" Please g-ma 10 more minutes " Makayla begged over the line

" No baby g-ma is right it's late take your bath and go to bed okay? " I told her

" Fine bye bye mommy " she huffed

" Talk to you later baby " I said before hanging up the phone and putting it on the nightstand next to my bed.

I took a steaming hot shower and stepped into my closet to put on my underwear. I found a lace icy blue boyshort and bra set and slipped it on. I put on a tank top and some shorts just to go to sleep in.

" Time to cook " I said to myself looking in the refrigerator to find something to cook

" Wow I'm good " I giggled to myself after making my food

I opened the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of expensive red wine. I poured it into the wine glass put it back in the fridge and sat down to eat my dinner in peace and quiet.

With my clothes layed out and ironed I finally hopped in my bed and fell asleep almost instantly
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Vote & Comment
T