Panic

This chapter is dedicated to yvngdaee . You are the real MVP. 🙌
-----
2 weeks later

Lira P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since I found out about Mr.Alsina's "playroom". I've tried to keep my distance from him so he wouldn't notice me. Everyday when I come into work and ask for my papers or if he needs anything he always says no or gives me the works and shoos me away. I mean I don't mind that he doesn't like me but he will not disrespect me. Mama ain't raise no fool. My mama always told me "never let anyone, especially a man, disrespect you." And I stick by that.

I pulled up to ALSINA headquarters and turned off my car. I grabbed my things and walked up the steps to the main door. While walking through the office all I saw was chaos. Papers were on the floor, coffee was spilled, and everybody was being loud and crazy. Where in heavens name was Mr.Alsina? I saw a bull horn sitting on the desk so I picked up and I stood on one of the desks in the cubical.

"Everybody quiet!" I yelled through the bull horn. The office was quieter but still hectic.

"Does anybody know where Mr.Alsina is?" They were all quiet.

"Look we have to get this office clean before Mr.Alsina comes back and fires everyone who works in this office!"

With the help of two men who were nearby I got down off the desk and started picking up the papers on the floor.

2o minutes later

After everyone helped clean up the office it looked back in order. I took the elevator to the top floor to get new ink for my printer, passing the dreaded "Play Room". I heard screams and moans coming from behind the door. I stared at the door for a second and contemplated on whether I should open the door or not. I pushed the door open making sure to be as quiet as possible. I followed the sound of the screams to see another door. I pushed it slightly open I couldn't believe my eyes.

Mr.Alsina had a girl tied up and whipping her while she screamed in pain. The sight brought hot tears to the brims of my eyes. He did one last whip and finished . Dropping the whip, he rough grabbed her face and smirked. She smirked back while he untied her limp body from the wall.

"So do you now see the consequences of when you disobey your master?"

"Yes sir." she said seductively.

He looked over by the door and our eyes connected . I backed away from the door and ran out of the "Play Room". I slammed my office door shut and slid my back down the door. My breathing picked up and I began sweating. No this can't be happening now. I was having an anxiety attack . I reached for the pills in my purse but I was too late when everything went black.

Mr.Alsina's P.O. V.
I was organizing the "Play Room" when my old assistant Jessica walked in. Jessica got promoted to bigger things so she stopped working for me. By far she was my best assistant. Maybe someone will top her. Jessica was 25 and she has an amazing body. By the dress she's wearing her curves are showing just right.

"Ahh Jessica. I haven't seen you in a good 4 or 5 years."

She smirked and strutted her way over to me. Her small hands trailed down my chest and she sucks on my neck. I groaned and she stopped. I grabbed her wrists and slammed her body against the wall.

"Yes. How have you been Mr.Alsina?" I grabbed her wrist and pushed her body against the wall.

"You think leaving me is going to make me forget about what we had. Let me jog your memory."

I let go of her wrists and slid my hand up her dress. My hand made its way up to her sex and rubbed her love bud. She let out a soft moan and I put one finger inside her "August" She moaned .

I slid my fingers out of her and in one swift movement I had taken off her dress. I ripped off her black lace thong and grabbed her hand leading her farther into the room. Grabbing both her wrists I tied them to the wall along with her ankles. I walked over to the supply closet where I had all of my toys. I removed the black whip from one of the shelves. I moved the whip up and down her body while she moans.

"I-I...."

I hit her with the whip and she screamed out from pain. I smirked.

"Now ! What is my name?"

"August"

"Wrong answer !" I hit her with the whip once again watching as she hovered forward.

I continued this cycle for another ten minutes until I finally stopped. Dropping the whip I walked over to her and grabbed her face. I smirked and she smirked back.

"So do you now see the consequences of when you disobey your daddy?"

"Yes sir."

As she was putting on her clothes I noticed so one standing at the door. That someone was ... Lira. When our eyes connected she ran. I rushed Jessica out and locked the door. I ran and pushed the door open. It was something against the door but I finally got it open to see a passed out Lira lying on the floor. I started sweating and my heart beat sped up. I picked up her body and her things going back into the "Play Room" to grab my jacket with my car keys. I went through the back door to my car. I put her down gently into the seat. I closed her door and rushed to my side sliding into the car. God. Her sexy ass better not die on my leather seats.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
T