Past life

This chapter takes place in the past.

"Mama! I'm home!" I hadn't heard a sound. I walk to the den and seen my father sitting with his friends as they discussed what they called 'business'.

I wasn't stupid. The 'business' they often discussed was about drugs. It was no secret that my father was in the streets selling people often referred to him as "King Of The Streets"

"Baby girl c'mere." he said not looking back.

I slowly made my way towards him. He looked at me and smirked. Patting his leg signaled me to sit on his lap. Hesitating to do so he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down.

"You know T that's one fine piece of girl you got right there on ya lap." One of his friends Richard said.

"You really think so?" My dad smirked.

"Yea mane' she might be worth sum." Ant said.

My dads eyes roamed my body. "I wouldn't think so since ha' curves ain't come in just yet."

My head started to hurt and my heart started beating faster by the second.

"Niggas outchea' don't care bout that shit man. All they care about is pussy. Tight and new."

"Mhm. Well why don't yall niggas test ha out?" He pushed me off his lap.

His friends got up from their seats and walked over to me.

"You sure is a pretty girl."

Richard moved his hands up and down my body moving them closer to my B cup breasts. They both looked at my dad with an unreadable expression. I turned my head to see him nod.

Ant pushed me into the wall ripping off my school shirt. I quickly covered myself only for Richard to pin my arms to the wall. In a matter of seconds my skirt was ripped off and I was left in only a bra and panties.

Ant stuck his hand into my panties making me gasp as he got closer to my kitty. He massaged my slit making me feel uncomfortable. He caught me off guard and put two fingers inside of me.

I cried out in pain as he pumped his large fingers in and out of me. Slowly removing his fingers he licked my juices off of his fingers.

"Mhm she sweet."

They stripped me of my panties and bra. Staring at my naked body they licked their lips.

"Aye ant, go in my car and get them ropes from my trunk." He threw ant his car keys and he ran off going to his car.

Soon enough Ant came back with some old dingy ropes in his hands.

"T we gonna take her to the room. You coming?"

My dad nodded and stood up. They led us to the back of our den and my father stepped forth and opened a secret door. We walked in and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a play room. There was all types of BDSM shit in there. I felt sick to my stomach.

I dropped to my knees only for my hair to be pulled and I was faced towards Ant's dick. It was large considering he was so skinny.

"Ya gotta suck that shit." he said bending down.

He stood back up and looked at me. Ant gave Richard a look and he walked behind me. I heard something open and then close. I then felt a stinging sensation across my back. I screamed in pain giving ant his chance to shove himself in my mouth. I gagged as he forced all of it down my throat.

"Aye don't fucking make her choke." My dad said with an angry expression.

"My bad"

Ant gave me a look as if he wanted me to do something. I looked from ant to his dick and I shook my head.

"You either suck that shit or Ima fuck ya mouth. Yo choice."

I took him out of my mouth and I licked the tip. He groaned as I wrapped my lips around his dick.

"Mhm shit." he said grabbing a handful of my hair.

I finally put half in my mouth. Licking up and down I felt myself get sick. Ant grabbed my head pushing it up and down on his dick faster and faster. I felt him twitch. Then he came in my mouth.

"Swallow that shit." I hesitantly swallowed the warm semen. I felt even worse.

Richard grabbed me taking me over to a table. He bent me over and tied my hands behind my back. His hands softly rubbed up my ass. I shivered. He smacked my ass. I held in my scream.

He ran his fingers up and down my slit. Rubbing faster and faster I felt my legs get weak. He stopped and suddenly I felt his dick at my entrance. My eyes widen and he penetrates me. Ramming into me I screamed. I felt my legs get weak.

"Mhm damn. Ha pussy t-tight as fuck"

He grabbed my hair pulling my head back. I couldn't take the pain. I dropped down to my knees as soon as he came. I cried my eyes out. I was hurting so much.

"Damn that was probably the best sex I've had in a long ass time. We ain't do everything we wanted to but don't worry we'll be back." Richard says smirking. They put on their clothes and walked out the room.

My dad walked over to me trying to help me up. I pulled away from him. I stared him down with hatred.

"Just untie me so I can get out of here." he nodded and untied me.

I ran out getting to my room and locking the door. I went to my shower and turned on the shower. I waited for it to get hot and then I stepped in. Sitting under the shower the water hit my back. Tears streamed down my face as I sat in pure darkness letting the water touch my body.

I'll NEVER forgive that sick bastard.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fucked Up Right
T