Side Chapter: Spending time with Uni and Xion

On the next day after spending the day with Noire, the four were just finishing breakfast this morning.

Y/N: "That was good. Who made it?"

Xion: "I did. Ever since I made ice cream, I wanted to try cooking other things and so I've started to like it."

Uni: "I'm glad she's with us. What she makes is the best as well as Compa's."

Noire: "I would have make it myself but I figured she could take care of it."

Xion: "Actually, Noire tried but she couldn't figure out what to make or know how to cook it. So I had to take over for her."

Noire: "Whatever, I didn't want to cook for you anyway."

Y/N: "So Noire, are we going to do quests next since you showed me around the city?"

Noire: "I can't. I have to catch up on paperwork. I've fallen behind because of yesterday."

Uni: "I can come with you on quests if you like, Y/N."

Y/N: "I appreciate it, Uni."

Xion: "I'll come too, I could use some practice with my keyblade."

Y/N: "Sounds good."

Time skip

Y/N, Uni and Xion took a quest that involved going to the Septent Resort.

Xion: "This is where we do the job? I didn't think we were going to a beach resort

Xion: "This is where we do the job? I didn't think we were going to a beach resort."

Uni: "It was taken over by monsters, so it's been a favorite place to hunt."

Y/N: "Seems like a lot of places have been overrun by monsters."

Xion: "I should come back here sometime."

Y/N: "Same, I could have some fun here."

Uni: "Don't forget about what we have to do."

Y/N: "Right, so what do we have to do?"

Uni: "You forgot already, sheesh. Okay, we came here to slay a dolphin."

Xion: "Isn't that a little harsh. I mean, they're really harmless."

Y/N: "I should have chosen the quest we do. I'm not sure if I can kill an innocent dolphin."

Uni: "What are you talking about? They're really dangerous. Even I can't take one alone."

Xion: "Are you sure?"

Uni: "Yes, why do you keep asking?"

Before she can answer, something came out of the water and turned it's gaze at the group. Uni had her rifle aimed at it as Y/N and Xion had their keyblades out.

 Uni had her rifle aimed at it as Y/N and Xion had their keyblades out