Side Chapter: A day with IF and Compa

Y/N, Neptune and Nepgear were currently having breakfast this morning. Compa and IF were also invited.

Nepgear: "What do you of think of Planeptune so far?"

Y/N: "I like it, It's a lot more advanced than the place I'm from. I would like to see the other nations someday."

Neptune: "Aw, are you getting sick of us already?"

Y/N: "No, it's not like that at all. I just want to visit the other three nations one day."

Nepgear: "Yeah, I like going to Lastation sometimes and see Uni. I wonder how that other girl is doing."

Y/N: "You mean Xion? I hope they're getting along well there."

Compa: "Me too. I'd like know about her more myself."

Nepgear: "You should also see Lowee and meet Blanc and her sisters. You may like them though Ram and Rom tend to go overboard with their pranks." 

Y/N: "I might one day. Let's not forget Leanbox, I want to see that place too."

Neptune: "No! You can't go to Leanbox!"

Y/N: "Why not?"

Neptune: "If you go to Leanbox and meet Vert, you may not come back."

Y/N: "What makes you say that?"

Neptune: "What if Vert tries to seduce you with her big chest. It's bad enough she tries to steal my sister. I can't let her take you away from me too."  

He blushed at her explanation.

Y/N: "You don't have worry about that, Neptune."

IF: "Hey Y/N, are you busy today?"

Y/N: "I was going to do some quests. Why?"

IF: "I was wondering if you and I could I don't know, hang out today? As thanks for saving me." She said as she blushed a little.

Y/N: "Oh. Uh, sure."

Neptune: "What's this? Are you asking Y/N on a date?" She teased.

IF: "It's not a date!" She exclaimed as her face grew redder.

Compa: "Can I come with as well?"

IF: "Actually, I wanted it to just be me and Y/N."

Compa: "But you said it wasn't a date so that means I can spend time with N/N too."

She sighed in defeat.

IF: "Alright, fine."

Compa: "This will be fun." She said as she smiled.

IF: "Let's meet outside of Basilicom at 1:00. Will that be alright?"

Y/N: "Sure. Look forward to it."

They smiled.

Time skip

Y/N was waiting for a few minutes after 1:00 outside of the Basilicom. He was wondering when IF and Compa were going to show up.

Compa: "Sorry to keep you waiting, N/N."

He turned and saw IF and Compa.