Battle of Leanbox Part 2

A group of nobodies with dice appear around Noire, Vert and Tifa. They surrounded them as they prepared to battle. A timer soon appeared above Luxord.

 A timer soon appeared above Luxord

Luxord: "Defeat the enemies before time runs out." 

Green Heart: "A timed game. I've played plenty of these." 

Tifa: "I heard these nobodies can turn you into die if you lose to their games."

Black Heart: "Like I'll let that happen."

One of the gamblers walked up to her and held a few cards in front of her. She tried to slash the nobody in front of her but she cut one of the cards and picked the wrong one. It turned her into a moving die.

Black Heart: "What? What happened to me?!"

Luxord: "Choose wisely next time, Black Heart."

Green Heart: "So that's how it is. Alright, let's play."

Another gambler approached Green Heart as it shuffled it's cards. A few seconds later, four cards were shown in front of her. Green Heart examined the cards closely until she decided to slash the right card which stunned the gambler. She took the chance to finish it off before it could recover.

Luxord: "It appears you have some luck on your side."

Green Heart: "I've won a few gamble games in the past."

Black Heart soon turned back to normal after being stuck as a die.

Black Heart: "Good, I'm back to myself. You'll pay for humiliating like that."

He chuckled.

Luxord: "Figure the rules out. Choose the right card or face the consequences."

Tifa was in the middle of selecting a card from a gambler.

Tifa: "Let's see... It's this one!"

She punched through the middle left card and found out it was the right card. She beat down the gambler soon after.

Luxord: "Well done."

Tifa: "I've played gamble games as a bartender once."

Another gambler walked in front of Black Heart challenging her to another card game.

Black Heart: "Well if they could do it, so can I!"

She cut through the middle right card but it was the wrong card and it turned her into a die again.

Black Heart: "Oh, come on!"

Green Heart slashed down another gambler then turned to Black Heart.

Green Heart: "Just leave these guys to us. I recall your luck was really poor last time we played a card game."