Battle of Leanbox Part 1

Shadow was on the rooftops currently fighting heartless air soldiers. They were gathered in a group as he saw an opportunity to take them out in one attack.

Shadow: "Chaos Spear!"

He managed to hit most of them with his technique

He managed to hit most of them with his technique. The remaining air soldiers that managed to evade it were soon being taken out one by one by Shadow's homing attacks. He looked around and saw that the area around him was clear.

Shadow: "Hmph, too easy."

Blade Wolf climbed up to the roof and met up with Shadow.

Shadow: "What do you have to report."

Blade Wolf: "I've analyzed the status of the enemy's numbers. There were a total of a thousand heartless and half of them have already been eliminated."

Shadow: "Hmm, they may be in a large number but they weren't that strong. An attack like this wouldn't be enough if they wanted to take the city and kill the CPU."

Blade Wolf: "There's still the Four Felons remaining. Confronting one alone will be difficult. However, the fourth is not yet sighted."

Shadow: "No doubt that's the one called Magic."

Blade Wolf: "While I was patrolling, my sensors have detected a large amount of energy, a couple kilometers south of Leanbox."

Shadow: "So this battle is a distraction. Their real plan is preventing us from interfering with what's happening there."

Blade Wolf: "I'll inform Y/N about this information. Do you plan to go Magic's location?" 

Shadow: "I still need to finish business here."

Blade Wolf started make his way down to the ground and head to Y/N's location.

Meanwhile with Blanc and her sisters

Blanc finished off the last heartless with her hammer. She looked around and didn't see anymore in the area.

Ram: "Yeah, those dumb monsters didn't have any chance against us!"

Rom: "They were still kind of scary."

Yuffie: "Now that we're done here, let's move on."

Blanc: "Agreed. There's still more around the city."

Ram: "I'll beat them all up. Nothing can scare me!"

CFW Trick: "Heh heh, licky."

They encountered CFW Trick as he entered the area.

Ram: "No, not him again."

Rom: "Make him go away!"

CFW Trick: "I'm so happy my little cuties are here. Let's go home together. I'll give you so much loving."

Ram: "No way! He is super gross and icky!"

Rom: "Very gross and icky."

Yuffie: "This guy is disgusting."