Yandere Ending

The keyblade wielders, CPUs and everyone else were all at Planeptune's Basilicom, celebrating after defeating Xehanort and Organization 13.

Histoire: "I thank you all in saving the Hyperdimension."

Ultra Histoire: "And for saving the Ultra dimension too." 

Y/N: "Happy to help." He smiled.

Aqua: "Now everyone can enjoy the peace here." She smiled.

Xion: "I'm glad it's over."

Noire: "About time."

Neptune: "Alright! Let's partying, eat pudding and play video games for the entire day!"

Everyone: "Cheers!"

The group spent most of the day, having pudding and ice cream for snacks and enjoyed many multiplayer games.

Neptune: "It's weird. I could recall we were in middle of fighting but whatever."

Vert: "Say Y/N, how about tomorrow, you spend some time with me. I could use your help on a few things." She hugged him as he struggled to break free.

Y/N: "Can't breathe."

Nepgear: "Vert, stop suffocating him!" 

Blanc: "Get your fats off him! He was planning to help me look after my sisters tomorrow."

Ram/Rom: "Yeah!"

Y/N: "I was?"

Noire: "What are you two talking about? It's obvious he's coming to my nation."

Vert: "For what exactly?" 

Noire: "For... I don't know... Maybe doing...something...together." Her face grew red as she pressed her fingers together.

Uni: "Sister, were you planning to do something dirty with him?" She blushed.

Noire: "Ehhh?! Of course not! Why would you say that?!" She blushed madly.

Xion: "Still, I think Y/N should come to our place tomorrow."

Uni: "Yeah."

Y/N: "Hold on, I never said I'd go!

Neptune: "Yeah, he has to stay and help me with a boss I'm stuck on."

Nepgear: "And I want him to test some new equipment."

Compa: "Me and Iffy were going to come back tomorrow so Y/N should stay here."

IF: "Agreed."

Kairi: "Wait, I was planning this date with Y/N tomorrow."

5pb: "But I wanted Y/N to practice a song with me."

Plutia: "Aw, but I wanted Y/N to come to my dimension to play with me and Aqua."

Aqua: "I mean, I'm not against it but I would appreciate his company." Her face was red a little.

Uzume: "Not so fast. I wanted to hang out with him tomorrow. So it can wait."

Y/N: "Can everyone please calm down!"

They all stopped arguing and turned to Y/N.

Neptune: "Okay, let's have Y/N make the decision. Who will you choose?"

Y/N: "Now, I would love to spend time with one of you. But I can't."

Girls: "What?! Why?!"

Ultra Histoire: "Allow us to explain, we've been working on portal to send Y/N back to his dimension and we've successfully created one."