● October 2, Grandmother Melted ●

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~
Prompt:
Deformed

Au:########################

TW: Melting ^ Disturbing ^ 

Expiation: These characters I'm currently using is for a story that I've been working on!

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

They were all around the dark oak table. The middle of the table having a potted plant blooming a white-pink flower. The floor was a dark gray carpet made of wool. The wool was soft to the touch and felt like a cloud used as a blanket.

The brick fireplace had burning hot coals. The warmth is just right for a story.The middle children knew what was coming. The story of their Grandmother. Grandma Red.

-----POV's[?] V's------

The three stood behind the wall separating the living room from the kitchen. "How come those two get to hear about what happened to Grandma Red?" The smallest asked. One shrugged while the other talked, "Because they're older! Even so, we'll hear it anyway, so shut up." The other whispered shouted at them.

The three sat against the wall waiting for the famous story that had been in the family for generations.

The oldest started to talk in sync with the story of Grandma Red.

"It was Smokes and Crispy's fifth birthday. We were going to have a big party!" The enthusiasm was too fake to be true. "We were by the fall lava pools. We had just finished decorating when a Piglin came to see what we were doing. We were good friends with this Piglin family!" They took a breath. "We brought the two to see the setup, which they loved..." Then went silent for a moment.

The three felt them turn around. Then back to continue the story.

"Now, this next part is rather gruesome.", "The Piglin was close with Grandma Red. Then they pushed her into the lava...Running away once they did. Grandma Red came back up surviving. Her skin was a molten red. It started to peel off, melting off, if you will."

"Then her eyeballs melted out.", "She survived with the melted skin sticking to new and her eyes melted on her face...it's a horrid site."

The three sat horrified.

One was silently gagging almost throwing up. The other wanted to scream. The last just sat in the horror of it. 

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

Hello, Berries! You get lucky tonight since I can't sleep but I made it finally! Now on the next one!