Ch.20 Other Family

Here's a picture of Izuku in Beastman form, for some reason every time I upload a picture from my camera, Wattpad turns it 90° to the right, so I always take the picture sideways.

I own nothing, I'm just a writer for fun.

And I apologize for the long wait, I've been busy with my job, but I gotten writing practice and improved my art, so it's tight.

__________

Warmth, it was so warm, and so soft, these were the first coherent thoughts of Tokoyami as he started to awake from a comfortable sleep, though he was slightly puzzled by the fluffy pillow his face was pressed against.

And the scent, it was as if someone was chewing mint gum in the woods next to a campfire, stranger than that was the fact that when he nuzzled into said pillow, the pillow nuzzled back.

'..wat?'

Wat indeed, as far as Tokoyami can remember, he's fairly certain that pillows are not sentient, however while still mostly asleep, perhaps one would forget such a fact of life.

Opening his eyes, he saw nothing but soft cream colored fur, and holy mother of darkness was it fluffy.

---Light Smut---
If you don't want to read this, skip to the ---End of Smut--- line

Not really comprehending where they were at the moment but not necessarily caring, Tokoyami continued to caress the floof that was Izuku's chest fur blissfully unaware that the owner of said chest fur was currently awake.

The sound of repetitive thumping caught the attention of one sleepy raven haired boy.

At the moment, a not so asleep wolf boy was acutely aware of the nimble and strong fingers of Tokoyami caressing his chest, it was nice, or at least it would be if said wolf wasn't trying to restrain himself from launching a red rocket which was already very hard since he only wore loose boxers to sleep in, if he got a hard-on now, there would literally be no hiding it.

Hell was certainly a place on earth at the moment as it was taking all of his willpower to stay strong, but strength seemed to have little affect on the gentleness of his crushes hands, he let out a soft moan against his will as he felt Fumikages hands massage his chest and stomach, gentle hands holding his chest while his nose was inhaling that scent of his, his breath tickling the soft fur, sending light tremors through Midorya's body.

There was no stopping the one eyed trouser snake from reaching maximum hardness in record time.

This was it, the end of the line, here lies Izuku, he died from the embarrassment and shame from popping a boner on his childhood friend, and... and.......

Tokoyami had stopped about two minutes ago, sensing something was up, literally, he forgot that he sometimes gets morning wood, especially if he has a risque dream, and with how relaxed he was, forgot to realize he had indeed let loose his custard slinger.

Which some gods were either giving them a blessing or a curse due to the simple fact that their erections... Were touching, side by side if you would.

"Uhh, Tokoyami, are you..?" A very embarrassed and excited wolf boy asked without asking.

To Fumikages credit, he managed not to scream out loud while jumping off the couch like some sort of anime protagonist, but even he could not stop the curling inward of his body while groaning.