9 - Number

Seungmin's POV

Everything was going fine and relax on the day of our shooting.

But that's just what I thought.

I was so shock and surprise to see Heaven walking towards us in our set and were introduced to be working with us for our Music Video.

"Heaven?" I stood up from my seat and whispered to myself when I saw her

"What? What are you saying, Seungmin-ah?" Lee Know hyung noticed and asked me

"Uh. No, nothing" I denied

She started introducing herself and the members are just playing around as I only stay behind getting awkward.

Why?

How did I knew Heaven?

It's when my older sister's going to USA for some reasons and I have to accompany her to Airport.

A girl was lost and asked me for direction and ways.

She even asked me about one certain Idol and I unintentionally doubted her and thought she was a sassaeng.

It was Heaven.

Luckily, I confirmed even before I could leave her behind that she's telling the truth so I gave her the address where she could possibly find this certain idol who happened to be her cousin.

I also gave her some Korean Won before I left because I saw when she opened her wallet that she only have Australian dollars with her and told her that my name is Sky.

I again happened to meet her in a convenience store near our dorm, on night and the last time I met her were in the cafe where she last worked.

I knew why she was here in Korea, that's why I got relieved to see her, all fine today.

I thought she already got caught by her Dad and gave up her dream.

____________________________

"Oh, sorry. Oppa. I'm going now, oppa" she bids good bye to them and went to follow the staff who she's with

I got back into my senses when she said she's going and thought that I might have to let her know that I am Sky who she met before so I followed her behind without the members knowing

"Uhhh Heaven?" I carefully called her as I hide behind the stack of boxes