39 - Miss H in Media

Breaking News!

Korean Fashion Industry were really happy when the very first Korean Branch of a Worldwide Luxury Brand, Haneul Vogue & Co. opened this Month in Seoul, South Korea.

But they were even more surprised when Stray Kids of JYPE confirmed that the CEO and Brand Owner were the said Best Friend of Han Jisung and the former Actress of Hybe, Heaven Sim and now known as Miss H.

Reports say that Sim Haneul built a 8-story building for the Brand back in July, last year paying 12 billion KRW or 10 million USD. Insiders also revealed that the former actress were actually a daughter of the Korean Businessman and also a Billionaire based in Australia, Sim Hanmin and the late actress, Ha Jiwon. Miss H formed the company with the help of her Dad and later on worked on it all by herself.

---------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, this is Hybe!

We would want to announce that the said contract termination of our Actress, Heaven Sim are not true. Hybe Labels didn't terminate her contract and just gave her enough time to recover and we consider it as Hiatus. Haneul Vogue & Co. are actually one of the shareholders of Hybe Labels and none of the rumors are true.

Again, thank you for those who stayed and believed on Heaven.

----------------------------------------------

This is Magic Entertainment,

(Ps: just an imaginary entertainment)

We are the former management of Hyejin, the former member of Twilight. We want to apologize to Hybe, especially to the actress Heaven Sim for tolerating our former Idol's behavior.

We received a request from Stray Kids member, Kim Seungmin to have an investigation about the past issue and we found out that none of the allegations that Hyejin told us were true. We also asked for Hybe Label's help for further investigation and we found out, with enough proof, that she was never bullied by the Actress. Show Champion also sent us an old CCTV footage showing that it was Hyejin who bullied the actress.

We're really sorry for what happened and for lack of responsibility about what happened 4 years ago.

---------------------------------------------

Media Team also started investigating about the past issues, they got some informations from the staff of Hybe and people who are close to the Actress.