Morning

Y/N pov

I was sleeping peacefully after a tiring work night. When I heard a cute voice telling me to wake up and shaking me lightly.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw ?? Standing there. I then saw the time it was already 7:00 a.m. , I was shocked to see the time I always work up early in the morning and was then it hit me that yesterday because of work I was really tired as I came home at 3:00 a.m. .

?? : Good morning noonaaaaa.

Hearing his cute voice I came out of my thoughts and saw Jin looking kinda shocked and happy of course because I never say slept this much after our parents death because of work.

Me: Good morning Jin baby.

(she call all her brothers baby. Not in romantic way. Just because they are so cute and she love them so much)

JIN pov

I wake up at 6:00 a.m. today. I normally woke up at 6:30 by noona or by myself. I then quickly did my morning routine and dress up.

I thought that why Noona haven't come here to wake me up . I then went to noona's room . Seeing her sleeping peacefully I was happy because she was sleeping peacefully after many years so I don't woke her up and when to kitchen when I enter when I enter maids bow me.

(Miss Choi is the most trusted Maid and always take care of all boys as a mother)

Maid choi: Good morning young master. What do you want to eat please tell me I will prepare

Jin : No today I will prepare breakfast and how many time I told you to not call me young master. (cute pout)

Maid Choi : But Mistress will...

Jin: I will tell noona she won't do anything OK 😄

Maid Choi : OK youn.... Jin but I can't let you cook, that time you accidentally cut your finger and mistress than punish... I mean scolded us so much and then you also get punished for the first time by mistress. 😔

( A.O pov Jin was the only one who have never got punished and it was his first time as yn told his many times not to cook because he will get hurt but he didn't listen)

Jin : I'm sorry miss Choi. But It will not happen again I promise please let me cook please please please please...

He was showing his puppy eyes + cute pout + holding miss Choi hand cutely.
How can anyone deny him 😶

Maid Choi : OK OK OK but please don't tell mistress and please cook carefully and you will not cut anything just tell we will do everything just stire the container OK.

Jin : but...

Maid Choi : no but Jin if you want then OK if you don't than no need to cook.

Jin : OK 🙄

Time skip 7:00 a.m.

I finished cooking and after placing everything on table I then gone to wake noona up and all other brothers who are sleeping .

Y/N pov

Jin : Noonaaa I'm so happy to see you sleeping so peacefully after many years.

Then he jumped on the bed and hugged me tightly as he was sitting on lap. I also hugged him back.

(A.O. : all her brothers hight are shorter than yn)

Yn : Ohh my baby is so much happy to see me sleep Huhh. Did you did when I was sleeping mhmm.

(She said in normal or teasing tone)

Jin : No noona .guph. of course not what will I do Hehe. Norvesly laughing.