School

Yn pov

As they all came running with their bags she sing the maid to bring there bags and hers too in the car.

In the limo:

All set on there seats and the car drove towards there school. As it's there first day of new session of the school and maknes first day at the highschool. As the elementary school are in different building. And the high school and university is now this year in new session is now joined with one cafitaria and also by the main entrance.

Jk: Yehhhhhhhh I will be studying with you all now.

V and jimin : Yehhhhhhhh now we .

They said excitedly.

Yn : Yes my babies we will. Are you that happy?

JK V Jimin : Yeah noona we are so happy.

Rm: yes and now we all can meet noona anytime because our building are now joined with a cafetaria and a main entrance is also the and then it's divided into two.

hope : but noona how did JK is with them.

He asked me and all cute big curious eyes were on me.

Yn: My sunshine the whole school and uncertainty is mine and also yours. As I can't let him stay way also in another building And my bunny is so smart that he can handle it. Right my baby bunny.?.

Jk: Ne noona your bunny is so smart. Haha (innocent laugh)

Me and all chuckled at youngers cuteness.

Yn: yes baby.

With that we reach the school campus.

V: that's go noona . I'm excited .

Then Tea held my hand and said dragging me out.

As we are all now out of the limo all eyes were on us.

As I was now with them as I'm the owner , heartrub , biggest bully and queen of the University but also my brother are heartrube of the school and very popular because of there good nature and rich.

All were glancing at us. Some on me that I don't give a fuck but some glancing at my brothers and some with lust in there eyes.

I was forming with anger at time but as tea and jimin were holding my excitedly I didn't wanted to ruin there happiness. I put the hand on the maknes shoulder and moved inside.

Suga: Noona it's your building at that side why are you coming with us.

Yn: baby I have work in the office here and I also have a surprise for you all.

All : what surprise noona???..