Truth reaval

Yn pov

Yn : I want to tell you something baby.

Jin : Yes noona.

Yn : This is arm is injured by a gun shot.

They all were shock except jin and rm because obviously they were treating my injury so they will know that.

JK : What!!! Noona how can this happen. Noona have you informed the police, let's inform the police first.

Yn : No kookie there are no need for that.

Tae : What do you mean Noona we have to inform the police.

Jimin : Yes Noona so that the person who did that should get arrested.

Yn : Baby.... I killed that person....
( in calm and guilt tone, fearing of there reaction)

Bts : What!!!

Hobi : Noona you are lieing right.

Noona : No hobi. I'm saying truth I killed him and I have killed many people. I'm mafia queen ARA.

JK : Noona how can you do this. Doesn't anyone's life matters to you.

Tae and jimin : I hate you Noona how can you do this.

With that they left from there crying .

I was broken by hearing that words from my own brothers. I was crying already and head was tuck low.

Suga : Why??

Hobi : Yes Noona tell us Why. Because we know our Noona will not do something without any reason.

I looked at them they nodded me to answer with a smile .

Yn : I killed him today because he was the own who killed our parents. Yes they were not killed by accident but by our mafia reavel. Our parents were also mafia but not so strong and after there death I took that thorn and made our empire so powerful that we are mafia queen now. And baby I only killed people who were at fault. I never killed anyone who is innocent.
Please don't hate your Noona I will not be able to handle it.

I said this and I tear escape from my eyes.

There was a minute silence as they were prossing all the information and then hugged me very thighly.
And I also saw my three meakneas were also hugging me I was surprised.

Yn : Vminkook where did you three come from and you all are not angry with me.

Rm : Noona you must have gone through so much. I'm sorry we were not able to help you Noona. And we are not angry I know you have your reasons.

V : We were not able to go to our rooms after saying that to you Noona so we were also listening to you.

Jimin : We are very sorry Noona for saying that. We promise we didn't mean anything.

JK : Yes Noona your babies are sorry.

They said while crying.

I again hugged all of them tightly.

Yn : Thank you baby thank you so much for understanding me. I love you baby I can't lose you all.

Bts : We love you too Noona.

Yn : Let's go now sleep it's already late..

Bts : We want to sleep in your room now Noona.

Yn : okay let's go.

Bts : Yeah!! ....

The End....

Do you like the story if you like this story please want for my next story I'm writing.
It's has different plont. In my next story they are step siblings and YN is obviously strong and older and bts are soft cute and younger.

Thank you for reading my story...
Byy.