Introduction

Kim YN

Family :
Parents dead in a mafia fight. Only she knows it.
Have 7 younger brother . Loves them so much and can do anything for them.

Business and mafia :
She is a mafia queen and 1st richest CEO of Kim YN / BTS Enterprises the most successful 1st ranked company. Also owns the most richest school
"The Kim's education Academy" in which they are studying.
In under world her name is Ara. All only know her as a richest CEO but only her time SILENT KILLERS teammates know it.

Age : 21 year

Nature : Cold and scary to everyone but also have a soft side for only her 7 younger brothers and they are also her weakness. She loves them so much as they are the only family is has left now. She is always over protective over them.

Study : Studying in Kim's education. In University .In business major.

Family or teammates :

Lisa
Jennie
Rose
Jisoo

In normal life they and yn are known as blackpink. And yn is the leader of blackpink and silentkillers.

BTS introduction

Kim Jin
He is the second oldest after yn .
He takes care of his brother when his noona is busy. He is very caring and understanding but very sensitive and scared of everything as his sister has always protected his and all her brothers very much as to not let them face any difficulties.

Age : 18

Study : in Kim's school in last year of highschool.

Kim Suga
He is a silent person but always have bubbly personality in front of his brother and noona. He not must sacred of something but is really really sensitive.
.Has a baby personality.

Age:18 (few months younger than Jin)

Study : in Kim's school in last year of highschool.

Kim J-hope
He is the sunshine of his family. Has very energetic personalty. His family calls him vitamin sometimes. He is hell scared of things and sensitive personality.
.Has a baby personality.

Age : 17

Study : in Kim's school 2nd year of high school.

Kim RM
He is very intelligent and a book worm type person. Very caring and shy personality . President of his class.
.Has a baby personality.

Age : 17 (younger than j-hope)

Study:in Kim's school 2nd year of high school.

Kim Jimin
He is very cute , sweet and good looking. Very charming and also good at study. President of his class.
.Has a baby personality.

Age : 16

Study : in Kim's school 1st year of high school.

Kim V
He is same as his twin jimin. And
Has a baby personality

Age : 16

Study : in Kim's school 1st year of high school.

Kim Jk
He is a very cute and innocent little baby of them. He the most protective one so he has trust issues over new people. He is the heart of the family.
And the most talkative one.
.Has a baby personality.

Age: 15

Study : same as v and jimin because he is smart and her noona don't want him to be alone in the class so she admitted him same as his oppas class. Ofcource bro she is the owner.