Party

Time skip (After 1 week)

Meaknea line are recorverd now and there punishment ended today. Yn always take care of them and stick to all of them . She asked Vminkook every time that how are they feeling.

Yn pov

I woke up at 5 am and straight away gone to my gym and started exercising for an hour and then I done my morning routine.
And wake up all my brothers.

Time skip. ( 12:00 am)
In the dinning room :

All : Good morning noonaaaaa

Yn: Good morning 😊

Yn: Vminkook how are you. Is there hurting somewhere.

Vminkook : No noona we are much better.

Then we all started eating our breakfast. Then hope said

Hope: Noona today is holiday and...

Yn: 🤨and

Suga : Noona can we all go to our friend's birthday party he study with us and his little brother study with maknes. ( asked nervously)

I became serious after hearing this .

(in serious and demanding tone )

Yn: How are they? And why I am not know about your new friends.

RM : Noona they are called staykids .

As I heard that name I was shocked because they work under me in my gang and my most trusted man.

Yn: What ? How dear you all broke the rule not tell me that about your new friends.? ( I was not that much anger so I told them in a serious tone )

I can see that they are scared now. I sigh.

Yn: You all are not going.

Suga : Noona plz. They are our only friend in school all other are scared of us because of you and some give as strange looks so we don't talk to them.

Jin: Noona they are very excited about that please let us go.

Yn: I'm going with you all then. You can't go alone. Where is the place.

V: Really noona we can also go right.

Yn: Hmm 😊

All : Yehhhhhhhh we all are first time going to our friend's birthday party. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh.

I smiled at there excitement. But now I have to talk to SK (straykids) .

We all then gone to our rooms.

In call. (scary tone)

Yn: Hello.

Lee know : Yes queen.

Yn: How dare you all not told me about your friendship with my brothers.

Lk: So...rry queen . It's just it happened very fast and then we all got busy with the mission of that 6 boys.

Yn: hmm and happy birthday to you all.

(they all celebrate there birthday on one they become they all brothers were grown in orphanage )

Lk : thank queen.

Yn : You all can call me unnie when we are not working.

( I don't like anybody calling me Noona except my brothers )

Lk : okay que.. unnie .

End of the call

Then I started to do my office work in the living room and seeing my all brothers happily playing together.