Office pt 2

Suga pov

As noona give as permission to go and see her company. We all moved out with miss secretory and as we were seeing the building we were so surprised and shocked as it was sooooo big. I was happy because noona don't allow us to go out without her or without sooooo many bodyguards.

Jk: oppa I'm tired now let's go to cafeteria here...

Jin : OK you are right let's go.

As now we are in the cafeteria.

S: plz all sit here together and don't go anywhere I'm coming with your food.

V: it's okay we all can go with you. You don't know what we eat anyways so. 😊

RM: Yes we all can go with you.

Suga : you all go I'm so tired.

All : you are always tired.

With that they all left leaving me alone here.
They were talking so much time. Oh God I'm bored.
As I started drinking the water in the table and was moving around to find them.
As I bump into someone.

Suga: Aa I'm sorry unni I'm really sorry.

Girl : Who the Fuck are you here. You idiot you pour all the water on my dress. What will I wear now Huhh. Don't you have eyes ur what.

A.O. pov

As she started shouting on him he became scared because he never experienced this before but he gain courage to speak.

Suga : I'm sorry plz I will pay for this.
(he said in a feared voice)

And now because of that all attention was on them now.

Girl : How the fuck you are kid. Do you think you can pay me back.

Suga : But it was not even my mistake you bumped on me.
( he said a bit confidently)

Girl : you mf dare to speak huh....

With that she slap her on his cheeks and he started crying messily he was so scared now he was shaking. And the girl was about to again slap him but...

Yn pov
As I entered the cafeteria I was a girl slept my suga baby. I was forming with anger as I'm looking like a devil a really devil.

I than hurriedly stop her hand and came between my baby and this bitch.
I shouted

Yn: STOP....

With that I gave a hard slap on her face and face in the ground and then because of that I saw my all brothers and my secretary coming. I ignored them for now. And saw he laying in the ground her cheek were bloody and blood is flowing from his lips.

A. O. Pov

As all her brothers and sectary came they sow yn slapped someone and then they saw suga crying behind her and tightly gripped her shirt ends and was hiding behind her.
They all gone to him and comforted him and sit him on the table and asked what happened and he crying told everyone and he started crying messily.

Yn pov

As they all took suga. I grabbed the collar of that bitch and stant her up and shouted with so much anger in it my eyes were all red.

Yn: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY BROTHER.

Girl : Bro....ther... I'm sorry mam I didn't know..

Yn: YOU BITCH YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT.

With that again slapped her and because of that she was unconsciously laying on the ground. But I'm angry as she should see hell early. Than I sing a gourd to take her to the basement. With that I saw all of them seeing the drama and were scared.