Office

Time skip ( lunch break)

Yn pov

Yn: finally..

(Bell ring for lunch)

Lisa : let's go a near by cafe for lunch today.

Yn: No I'm eating with my now onwards. And I don't want any mistakes in there protection got it.

Lisa : Yes Yes unni you don't need to worry. But I can go with Rosa,jisoo and Jenni unni please 🥺🥺.....

Yn : OK OK now stop your puppy face .it's look disgusting you know..

Lisa : Yeah unni thank you. Byy

Yn: Byy but take guards with you OK.

Lisa yeah unni. Love u. 💋

Yn: now you want to go ur not.

With that she ran away. And I'm now moving towards the cafeteria.
As I reach there every one was looking at me some with fear ur with lust ur with jealousy and so on.
With do you think care. Noo broooo.

With that I sat on the center most table of the cafeteria.

Yn: WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT??!

As I shouted everyone followed.

Then I saw the elder line is coming.
Laughing and playing.

As they saw me they wave there hands to me and sigh them to sit here.
As they came and set with me everyone was now again looking at me but more as the heartrube and the owner and bully are sitting together.

Yn: DIDN'T I TOLD YOU ALL. WANT A REMINDER...??!.

everyone : N...oo. sorry..

With take I looked at my brothers Jin , RM , suga and sunshine were scared because of my shouting. Them I calmed myself and looked at them with a smile.

Yn: babies don't be scared OK I'm sorry hmm.

Rm : it's okay noona.

Jin: now let's eat I'm hungry. (cute pout)

Hope: but maknes are not hear yet.

Suga : yeah they were not in there class also so I thought they would be here.

Yn: What they are not in there class?

Suga : No unni.

With that I became suspicious and very tensed. But them I saw my maknes are coming then I sigh in relief but they all were very silent and they also changed there clothes. Why.
With that they came and on the table and smiled at me but they also hug me always were excited but what happened to them today.

Yn: babies why are you silent and what happened to your clothes.

Jimin: Aa.. Unni it's just we are tired today.

Tea: yes unni and we change are clothes because the ink spell on us as we were sitting together.

JK : ye.s. unni it's okay.

I was suspicious now also but I thought to ask them at home. As they now really look tired and hungry.

Yn: hmm OK now eat ok.

Maknes pov
As unni asked us what happened we all were teansed because we don't want to give noona more tension because of us we all decided not to tell noona what happened.

Yn pov

With that they started eating and then we all went to the class. I was not able to concentrate. And I told bp all the thing.