Lunch Table

Katsuki's lunch table was fuller than usual. He sat between Ejirou and Denki. This was probably the worst place to sit because the two bone heads always had a bet to see who could get sick fastest after chugging thousands of milk cartons. He was stuck between the two because Hanta insisted on sitting next to Ashido so she could paint his nails. Momo and Kyoka joined them today. Having spent so much time with Momo during their fake dating phase, Katsuki would actually consider her and her girlfriend his friends. Not that he would ever tell them that. He wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

Denki chugged down carton after carton of milk as Ejirou watched. He was getting sick just watching them.

"Can you two stop fucking acting like that?! I'm trying to eat for fucks sake." Katsuki said, snatching the milk from Denki's hands.

He pouted. "You're meaner than usual, what's stuck up your ass today?"

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Nothing you-"

"I bet his date with Midoriya went terrible. You're mad because the guy doesn't chase after you like everyone else does, am I right?" Kyoka teased. "Has the Katsuki Bakugo finally found someone not interested?"

Katsuki was getting tired of her sarcasm. She was almost as bad as he was. As much as they butt heads, Katsuki would be disappointed if she stopped running her (annoying) mouth. It was entertaining, alright?! And he had to admit, when she made fun of sparky it was pretty funny.

"No! And it went fine! You two better have my money ready!" Katsuki said, pointing at Hanta and Denki.

"Are you sure?" Hanta snickered. "Because he's with some random guy right now."

Katsuki turned around faster than he'd like to admit. Who the fuck else could have taken interest in- "Fucking bug eyes." He hissed.

"Is that the guy you beat up at the party?" Ejirou asked.

"Yeah. Turns out I got the wrong idea. He wasn't trying to fuck the nerd."

"You beat him up because he was trying to sleep with Midoriya?" Kyoka asked. "Wow, I thought you weren't the type to get attached? And to your childhood friend of all people-"

"No, you dimwit! It wasn't like that. It looked like he was forcing him to do shit. I wasn't going to just stand there." Katsuki snapped. "But he's a genuinely good guy apparently. But I'm not buying it."

"So is that why you want to look like you want to punch his face in again?" She asked.

"Can you get off my back?! Pay attention to your girlfriend or something!" Katsuki waved her away.

"Never mind that. Looks like I'm keeping my money!" Denki smiled. "Look at them. They have to be dating. He's all up on the guy!"

Hanta tisked. "Dumped by a virgin. That's sad man."

Ashido rolled her eyes. "Don't move, Hanta. You'll fuck up your nail. And plus, the concept of virginity is dumb anyway. It doesn't tell you anything about a person. Neither does having sex."

One of the extras at the end of the table decided now would be a good time to invite himself into the conversation. "Why don't you try it once then?" He asked, looking at Ashido. "I can help."

"Who the fuck are you?" Katsuki asked, disgusted.

Hanta turned his head to Ashido, who was absolutely fuming.

"Listen, dude, she's not into you so just-" Denki couldn't even finish his sentence before Ashido spoke up.

"Do you know what Asexuality is?" She asked. "It means I don't want you or your two-inch thumb of a penis anywhere near me. I am astounded that you think someone of your small stature and half-wit brain capacity would even think I would want you."