Chapter Eighteen

⚠️WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW. ⚠️

"Olivia, I want you. I need you." Lucidas whispered, want laced in his voice. Lycidas arms snaked around my waist as I stood in the foyer looking at the celebrations of the pack before us. Tingles ran down my spine as his words affected me. I wanted him as well. I slowly nodded as he scooped me into his arms, making a run for the stairs without anyone noticing.

When we got to his door, he set me down softly, brushing my hair from my cheek behind my ear. His eyes closed as his lips crashed onto mine with passion. His other hand snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. My hands flew to his hair as I kissed back, wanting more. Opening the door, he pushed us into the room and closed the door behind us as he guided us to his bed.

A squeal escaped my lips as he dropped me onto the bed and quickly locked the door.

He pulled off his jacket and shirt before he helped me slide off the dress. I could feel his eyes on every inch of my body, taking everything in. Warmth spread down my chest and stopped between my legs as he clipped my bra, exposing my breasts to him. He took his time giving each breast needed attention, biting and sucking each nipple. Growling lowly at him, I wanted more, not teasing.

As he kissed my chest to my hip, I felt aching. He growled hungrily as he dipped his head down between my legs, devouring my core. Breathing heavily, I moaned and squirmed, but he held me down as he licked and sucked my folds.

He suddenly stopped pulling away and removed his boxers, putting his tip against my folds. We both moaned as he slowly entered and pulled out slowly. As he stood above me, his hands held my hips as he watched himself enter and exit.

"More. I want more!" I moaned. He slammed his lips against mine as he fucked me harder.

He groaned, and he got sloppier with his thrusts; once he came undone, I let go with him.

Both moaned and completed the bond as we finished together.

He looked at me hungrily with black eyes, wanting more. I nodded, wishing to go again.