5. The man with the umbrella pt.1

I felt dizzy once I started to wake up. My eyes were burning because of the sudden light. I panicked a little, but remembered that I came back. You know when you're in a sleepover and you actually forget you're at your friend's house so when you wake up you panic ? Yeah, it was that feeling.

Here we go again. I had the same green coat with the same green pants, the place still seemed like it was full but empty in the same time.

I looked around and first people I see is 456 and 001, but I didn't want to talk to them yet, I wanted to see who came back. The woman that said she had a baby and cried last time is back, even 101 is back.

A lot more than I thought was back. I sighed to myself and decided to get up. 101 was already making a group, for what ? I don't know. I don't think I'll be part of a group, should I ?

I looked around again and saw a girl sitting on her own, which her number was 067. I got close to her.

''Not getting in a club too huh?'' I asked her.

She was very pretty, I admitted. Her eyes were brown, with kinda big red lips and short brown hair. She looked at me and said nothing.

''Don't worry, I don't want anything to do with you, don't want anything from you, honestly I just want to chat. But it's fine if you don't want to.'' I said, looking at my feet as I sit on a bed next to hers.

She looked at me again and I felt like she wanted to say something, but 101 cut it out.

''Hey, I need to talk to you.'' He said to me and 067, which she looked at him, not surprised.

''I'll take you in again, and look past everything. Come and join us.'' He looked at both of us with his hands in his pockets.

''Both of you.'' He said, pointing at us.

I frowned, welp, and I was saying how I didn't want to join a team.

''We were a good team for a while, out there, huh ?'' He said to 067.

''Are you actually serious ?'' She asked, annoyed.

''I mean, everybody out there is still looking for you. Stop with the act. It doesn't matter how tough you are, you're not going to win in this place. Not on your own.'' He responds.

''Didn't you notice? Those jerks with masks came in and removed the beds of the people who died. Make one mistake out there, and yours is next.'' He chuckles.

''Worry about your own ass, okay ?'' She said.

''Don't join him. This guy's a dumbass.
He liked to pick all of his little minions' pockets just so he could fill up his own. He got bold enough one day to go after his head honcho's pockets, but now he's in here. Cause he was stupid and got caught.''

'' You know what people in my hometown would have called you ? A damn revolutionary asshole.'' she adds.

''You communist little bitch, I-''

''Um, just saying I won't join because I want to see how far I'll go alone, like a dumbass like you said huh... 101. But yeah.'' I add, putting my lips in a straight line.

It was silent, before he looked at me. He smiled a little.

''As you wish ma'am, but we're open if you change your mind.'' He said, which I nodded.

''Excuse me, am I interrupting you ? Sorry.'' The woman that cried for her baby with no name, which her number was 212, went to 101 like we didn't exist.

''Oh, you're really good looking.'' She whispers out loud with a smile. She was looking at 101. He scoffs.

''Come on, let me join you guys.''